Kate and William, both 35, announced that they were pregnant back in September - but as they didn't confirm exactly how far gone Kate was, the due date remained unclear.
Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine have revealed that their third child is due in April next year.
Of course, a lot of royal observers couldn't help but notice that Kate Middleton didn't look like she has been suffering from severe morning sickness for several weeks now.
Another said: "Thank you for sharing this special news today".
Considering all of the dancing and twirling going on, hopefully this means Kate's morning sickness has started to die down and she's feeling better.
Sure, Kate Middleton is pregnant, but it's not like she hasn't gone through with this before.
For proof, she was accompanied by surprise, the princes William and Harry on a mission Monday, 16 October 2017 and was offered a dance well swaying with the Paddington bear in london station of the same name! May the rest of her pregnancy progress easily-and quickly, because we can't wait to meet baby number three.
Just last week, the woman was at a Buckingham Palace reception, where she celebrated the people who work in the mental health sector.
Either way, the new arrival will be fifth in line to throne, bumping uncle Prince Harry down to sixth.
- 'Trailer Park Boys' Star John Dunsworth Dies at 71
- President's spokesman says reconciliation a national interest regardless of Israel's position
- Napoli, Sarri: 'Man City from another planet'
- Today show hosts react to Lisa Wilkinson quitting Nine
- President Donald Trump needs another hug: Rahul Gandhi to Narendra Modi
- Sony Division Plans to Publish Games for Switch and PC
- Airtel offers iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus starting at Rs 7777
- Father of two dead children holding tight to only remaining son
- Florida man receives award after police mistake doughnut glaze for meth
- On Google Maps the opportunity to explore the heavenly bodies