Microsoft's Windows has been one of the platforms in which users can practically customize everything, and recent reports have revealed that the tech giant would like to take it a step further with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. The update is being rolled out gradually, so there's a good chance your PC won't be getting the update right away. However, if you click that link from a Windows device you will be redirected to the Media Creation Tool page.
The new Windows Mixed Reality headsets are now available to purchase directly from the Microsoft Store offering the ability to engage in both virtual reality and augmented reality depending on your preference and applications. If you are a courageous soul and don't worry about a few issues here and there, you can manually download Windows 10 Fall Creators Update and upgrade your machine to the very latest version of Windows 10.
Choose Advanced Options again, and from here you can control download and upload settings, as well as put a cap on how much you'll upload per month.
Story Remix, a new image and video editing app that enables users to quickly create short video montages using shared photos and video, is also part of the upgrade, which Microsoft's Terry Myserson said had been designed "to help you unlock creativity". After that, you can use it to clean install your PC, and the instructions for that are available here.
The Windows 10 Creators Update will improve Game Mode.
- Trump Travel Ban 3.0 Hearing Ends in Maryland Without a Ruling
- Prince William and Catherine expecting baby in April 2018
- 2nd Ayurveda Day: Modi wants an Ayurveda hospital in every district
- Amazon Studios Chief Roy Price Resigns Amid Sexual Harassment Allegations
- Black Panther's New Trailer Takes a Trip to Wakanda
- Apple begins shipments of iPhone X
- Jose Mourinho: 'A draw would be positive'
- HTC Sends Out Invites For November 2 Event, Could Launch U11 Plus
- Fire breaks out in PMO
- Wholesale inflation falls to 2.6% in Sept as food items soften