After five months, the renowned SpaceX founder, Elon Musk has recently shared the first picture of his underground tunnel now being built in Los Angeles.
Tech luminary Elon Musk finally gave the world its first look at what The Boring Company has been up to. Hence, his recent tweet showing off the company's progress.
Celebrating via his tweet, Musk made public that the tunnel at present was now over 400 feet in length, and that in a year in would be able to stretch from the International Airport at Los Angeles to the 101st Route along the interstate.Читайте также: Troy Deeney: Watford captain charged with violent conduct
The LA tunnel, along with a recently approved 10-mile tunnel in Maryland, are meant to serve as a proof-of-concept that the Boring Company can complete functional tunnels more efficiently and at lower cost than existing methods. The image also features a large upper conduit that snakes around the bend of a tunnel he believes will one day help alleviate urban traffic congestion.
Musk wrote in his tweet, "It will work like a fast freeway, where electric skates carrying vehicles and people pods on the main artery travel up to 150 miles per hour, and the skates switch to side tunnels to exit and enter".
In addition to the tunnel under LA, The Boring Company is also looking to have tunnels in other cities, including one stretching from Baltimore to NY (stopping in Washington and Philadelphia), as well as Chicago and other USA cities. He said he hopes to have it stretch along the Interstate 405 corridor to Los Angeles International Airport and the 101 Freeway within a year.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Trump to announce Fed chair next week
- USA consumer spending surged 1 percent in September
- Ex-BCCI GM MV Sridhar Passes Away
- Werder Bremen sack coach Alexander Nouri after winless start in Bundesliga
- Strayer Education posts 3Q profit
- Sucker Punch's New IP Finally Revealed: Ghost of Tsushima
- Google announces YouTube TV app for Xbox One family of devices
- Robots can add thousands of jobs in United Kingdom , says Siemens boss
- Westwood Holdings Group Inc. Increases Stake in Express Scripts Holding Company (ESRX)
- WWE finally CONFIRM that the legendary Undertaker is coming back to Raw