The average retail gasoline price in Omaha on Monday was up one cent in the past week to $2.35 a gallon.
Today's price is 11 cents less than a month ago, but 40 cents higher than a year ago.
Pump prices in Grand Forks have inched up in recent days to two-dollars-45 cents at most stations.
Gas prices in Lancaster County surged 42 cents in late August and early September, as Hurricane Harvey disrupted the operation of refineries and pipelines in Texas and Louisiana.
The average fuel cost in the Valley remained lower than the state average.
"The streak of falling prices should come to an end this week", Jenkins said.Читайте также: Credit Acceptance Corporation Earnings & Price Target Update
Las Vegas- $2.65/g, flat from last week's $2.65/g.
The average pump price was $2.52 in Broward County, $2.56 in Miami-Dade County and $2.55 in Palm Beach County, according to AAA's daily gas price chart.
Gas prices should follow a mostly downward trend through the rest of the year.
The highest price in Valdosta Sunday was $2.94 per gallon at a retailer on North Patterson Street, according to gasbuddy.
"Oil prices have rebounded in the last week, led higher by geopolitical tensions and declining inventories, leading gasoline prices in some parts of the country to make an unseasonable move higher", said Patrick DeHaan, head of petroleum analysis for GasBuddy.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Jim Harbaugh won't commit to starting Brandon Peters
- Jean-Georges Loses His Third Michelin Star
- Federer beats del Potro, wins Swiss crown
- 'Flashpoint' Movie Depends On 'Justice League's Success
- Shadow of the Colossus' Paris Games Week Trailer Pits Wander Against Phalanx
- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL)
- White House Gets Creepy for Halloween
- Lewis had it easy - Alonso
- 'EVE: Valkyrie' studio is shutting down its VR department
- Vistra Energy, Dynegy to combine in all-stock deal