"Every puzzle in The Gardens Between reveals more of the narrative of Arina and Frendt", says Simon Joslin, co-founder, The Voxel Agents. The Gardens Between had previously been announced for PC, but this is the first time the title got in the limelight around a major conference or got confirmed for a console.
The Gardens Between is a surreal puzzle adventure that follows best friends, Arina and Frendt, as they fall into a mysterious world of lovely garden islands. Solve puzzles to ignite constellations and illuminate defining moments in their friendship. While wandering these unusual worlds, they can move back and forth through time, enabling them to "discover each garden's secrets and, along the way, reveal a story about friendship, childhood, and growing up". The Gardens Between features a rich and colorful art style depicting a fantastical world that draws inspiration from contemporary illustration, landscape design and architecture. As Arina and Frendt's passage progresses, their story, steeped in themes about childhood and what it means to grow up, will unfold.
- Saudis want to topple Qatari regime, says emir
- AI can identify bowel cancer 'in less than a second'
- Tiger Woods to return to competitive golf
- 'EVE: Valkyrie' studio is shutting down its VR department
- Sector Investor's Alert - TRI Pointe Group, Inc. (NYSE:TPH)
- Acetaminophen Use During Pregnancy Linked to Offspring ADHD
- Virginia Lottery erroneously sells lotto tickets that can not win
- United starts longest nonstop service from US - LA to Singapore
- Gas in California to cost 12 cents more per gallon
- Several Injured Two Groups of Nigerians Clash in Saket