"Every puzzle in The Gardens Between reveals more of the narrative of Arina and Frendt", says Simon Joslin, co-founder, The Voxel Agents. The Gardens Between had previously been announced for PC, but this is the first time the title got in the limelight around a major conference or got confirmed for a console.
The Gardens Between is a surreal puzzle adventure that follows best friends, Arina and Frendt, as they fall into a mysterious world of lovely garden islands. Solve puzzles to ignite constellations and illuminate defining moments in their friendship. While wandering these unusual worlds, they can move back and forth through time, enabling them to "discover each garden's secrets and, along the way, reveal a story about friendship, childhood, and growing up". The Gardens Between features a rich and colorful art style depicting a fantastical world that draws inspiration from contemporary illustration, landscape design and architecture. As Arina and Frendt's passage progresses, their story, steeped in themes about childhood and what it means to grow up, will unfold.
- Energy Transfer Equity, LP (NYSE:ETE) Receives Coverage Optimism Rating of 0.13
- Jean-Georges Loses His Third Michelin Star
- 'EVE: Valkyrie' studio is shutting down its VR department
- Federer beats del Potro, wins Swiss crown
- USA forces capture key suspect in Benghazi attack
- Three people found dead in Chetek home identified
- E-cigarettes ARE a gateway to teenage tobacco smoking
- Sania Mirza involved in hilarious Twitter banter with husband Shoaib Malik
- CenturyLink, Inc. (NYSE:CTL)
- United starts longest nonstop service from US - LA to Singapore