No doubt about the fact that Deepika Padukone is the highest paid actress in Bollywood now, but the interesting thing is that no one actually knows how much the actress charges for a film. "Padmavati, has all the makings of a hit film and we are excited to bring Sanjay's incredible vision to audiences across the worldwide market place", said Megan Colligan, spokesperson of Paramount Pictures. The helmer Sanjay Leela Bhansali couldn't grace the trailer launch event as he was busy finishing the last few days of shoot of the film.
Deepika Padukone is gearing up for the release of Padmavati, for which she is 'nervous from her gut.' She told news agency PTI: "It's been a while since I have been so nervous".Читайте также: Death toll in Kabul's Green Zone bombing rises to nine
After the release of the first song "Ghoomar" featuring Deepika Padukone from the movie "Padmavati", Sanjay Leela Bhansali is set to release another song from the movie and this time featuring Ranveer Singh. You are comfortable with what you are paid. "That makes me proud", said the actress. Deepika took to Twitter to share the delightful news with a poster of Padmavati. This is Ranveer's third collaboration with the filmmaker after the successful films "Goliyon Ki Rasleela: Ramleela" and "Bajirao Mastani", Bhansali brings the best out of Ranveer and we have seen that in both the movies. "I think this ('Padmavati') is the beginning of great things women have in films", she added. Padmavati is going to be the widest Indian 3D release and Paramount Pictures has stepped up to distribute the movie internationally.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Govt increases prices of all petroleum products
- Henry Cavill Says The DCEU Has Made The 'Right Mistakes'
- PIA 'forgets' coffins in NY
- Brexit reports stay secret, says David Davis
- Korea Investment Corp Decreases Its Holdings in MGM Resorts International (MGM) Stock
- Katrina Kaif looks DANGEROUSLY HOT in Tiger Zinda Hai Poster; Watch FilmiBeat
- Changi Airport's new Terminal 4 opens for business
- UK House Price Inflation Accelerates In October
- Comcast Corporation (CMCSA) Investment Increased by Heathbridge Capital Management Ltd.
- Sunderland sack Grayson after torrid start to season