Like most things Cardi B, it's an entertaining look at music's newest and brightest star of the moment. And among her excited captions, Cardi B revealed that the ring's eight-carat centerpiece is surrounded by smaller, pink diamonds. "It's not just something I can pull together in a week or two". Thank you God for all these blessings. Until we know the date, we'll just be over here, replaying all the mesmerizing videos of her ring sparkling on Instagram.
"This generation loves to get high", she continued. The "Bodak Yellow" rapper shares her own excitement for the idea of a collab, and even tries to speak it into existence. "Congrats to my son daddy and his step mother whom he have yet to meet. hopefully he at least get an invite to the wedding", she writes.
Neither Cardi nor Offset has responded publicly to the report. It's never too early to get married now. With both artists growing their fan base, selling out arenas, and topping the charts, they barely find time for themselves.
At any rate, you can check out Cardi's crazy-expensive ring below.
It's been up from there: her single was certified double platinum, she packed home a slew of awards at the BET Hip Hop Awards, and in October her man Offset proposed to her while she performed on stage.
She recites, "Your such an incredible man to me your family, friends, kids and you are extremely talented". "I wasn't going to get dick on my birthday anyway, because I got my period".
- Market Focus: Tracking Shares of Ishares MSCI Multifactor EM ETF (EMGF)
- Colin Kaepernick's lawyer expects QB to sign contract within 10 days
- Bhutan King, Queen arriving in India today
- Merck & Company, Inc. (NYSE:MRK) Stock to Watch For
- Pitney Bowes (PBI) Lags on Q3 Earnings, Tweaks Guidance November 01, 2017
- Rhinelander book store closing
- Coleman unsure of Wales future ahead of 'the final that never was'
- Toll Brothers Inc. (TOL)
- Auto Sales Remain Strong in October
- KRG president Barzani to step down