Forecasters said 12-18 inches of snow was possible about 6,000 feet south of Highway 50.
A Canadian clipper will continue to spread snow into the Northland today into this evening. For the Mission Valley, total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
Predicting the weather more than 10 days in advance can be an inexact science, but one thing is for sure - this winter will feel far colder and be wetter than a year ago. Boulder, Boulder Hill, Whitehall, Townsend, Elk Park Pass and White Sulphur Springs.
Snow levels will be at 3-4,000 feet Wednesday and will drop to 1,500-2,000 feet overnight.
November may blow in cold and cloudy as a Canadian clipper system brings snow followed by a snow/rain mix that could start before 4 p.m. Wind gusts may be as high as 20 miles per hour. Todd and Wadena counties may receive 1 inch with Morrison County in the same vein, while the eastern side of the county could get up to 2 inches. Accumulations will be possible and travel will likely be impacted by mid-day.
In the Garden State, La Niña weather patterns tend to result in winters that are warmer than normal and have below-normal snowfall, according to New Jersey State Climatologist David Robinson, whose office is based at Rutgers University.
The National Weather Service in Missoula has issued a winter storm watch through Friday morning for the Flathead and Mission valleys.
Spokane will see mostly rain Wednesday and Thursday.
Daytime highs will be in the upper 30s to lower 40s. So we basically have equal chances of getting clobbered with snow, hardly any snow or average amounts of snow.
- The beer bike can be banned from central Amsterdam, judges say
- EPS Predictions Review: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- November's PlayStation Plus games are more bountiful than usual
- GoPro, Inc. (GPRO) Issues Q4 Earnings Guidance
- Edward Jones Upgrades Rating On Altria Group, Inc
- Royal Bank Of Canada Boosts Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Price Target to $1125.00
- Colin Kaepernick's lawyer expects QB to sign contract within 10 days
- A Bad Moms Christmas
- Auto Sales Remain Strong in October
- Facebook quarterly profit leaps 79% to US$4.7b