Forecasters said 12-18 inches of snow was possible about 6,000 feet south of Highway 50.
A Canadian clipper will continue to spread snow into the Northland today into this evening. For the Mission Valley, total snow accumulations of 2 to 5 inches are expected.
Predicting the weather more than 10 days in advance can be an inexact science, but one thing is for sure - this winter will feel far colder and be wetter than a year ago. Boulder, Boulder Hill, Whitehall, Townsend, Elk Park Pass and White Sulphur Springs.
Snow levels will be at 3-4,000 feet Wednesday and will drop to 1,500-2,000 feet overnight.
November may blow in cold and cloudy as a Canadian clipper system brings snow followed by a snow/rain mix that could start before 4 p.m. Wind gusts may be as high as 20 miles per hour. Todd and Wadena counties may receive 1 inch with Morrison County in the same vein, while the eastern side of the county could get up to 2 inches. Accumulations will be possible and travel will likely be impacted by mid-day.Читайте также: EPS Predictions Review: Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
In the Garden State, La Niña weather patterns tend to result in winters that are warmer than normal and have below-normal snowfall, according to New Jersey State Climatologist David Robinson, whose office is based at Rutgers University.
The National Weather Service in Missoula has issued a winter storm watch through Friday morning for the Flathead and Mission valleys.
Spokane will see mostly rain Wednesday and Thursday.
Daytime highs will be in the upper 30s to lower 40s. So we basically have equal chances of getting clobbered with snow, hardly any snow or average amounts of snow.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- GoPro, Inc. (GPRO) Issues Q4 Earnings Guidance
- Alabama ranked No. 2 in initial CFP rankings behind Georgia
- Josh Gordon Conditionally Reinstated By NFL; Eligible To Return In December
- November's PlayStation Plus games are more bountiful than usual
- The Grand Tour Season Two Goes Live On December 8
- Facebook quarterly profit leaps 79% to US$4.7b
- Auto Sales Remain Strong in October
- The beer bike can be banned from central Amsterdam, judges say
- Cassie Sainsbury's shocking sentence has been handed down
- Market Focus: Tracking Shares of Ishares MSCI Multifactor EM ETF (EMGF)