The colourful movie tells the story of 12-year-old Miguel Rivera, whose family have a generations-old ban on music.
Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a Mexican celebration that takes place from October 31 till November 2 and it's a celebration for families who have lost loved ones. "There's something that makes me different", Gonzalez's Miguel says as he dreams of becoming a musician just as his great-great grandfather Ernesto de la Cruz (voiced by Benjamin Bratt) was.
Renée Victor, Edward James Olmos and Jamie Camil also star in the Pixar film. Eager to showcase his talent to his family, Miguel soon becomes engulfed in the colorful Land of the Dead, home to his ancestors. Eventually pulled into the Land of the Dead from the world of the living, Miguel then sets off on a journey with the trickster Hector to find out more about his family.
The film was first pitched by Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich in 2010, when the instant classic Pixar films as released.
Coco will open in the United Kingdom on 19th January 2018.
- Aam Aadmi Party may nominate Raghuram Rajan to Rajya Sabha
- 'Stranger Things' brontosaurus hoodie goes on sale, crashes website
- Salman refuses to lock lips with Katrina in Tiger Zinda Hai
- Apple planning AR headset for 2020
- Liverpool told by RB Leipzig they can't have Naby Keita in January
- Lupin Crashes Over 17% On USFDA's Warning Letter On Goa, Indore Plants
- Over 6 tons collected during Drug Take-Back in Kansas
- Proposed Michigan law allows concealed weapons at schools
- EBRD improves forecast for GDP growth in Belarusian economy
- Trans Woman Andrea Jenkins Elected to Minneapolis City Council