The colourful movie tells the story of 12-year-old Miguel Rivera, whose family have a generations-old ban on music.
Dia De Los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a Mexican celebration that takes place from October 31 till November 2 and it's a celebration for families who have lost loved ones. "There's something that makes me different", Gonzalez's Miguel says as he dreams of becoming a musician just as his great-great grandfather Ernesto de la Cruz (voiced by Benjamin Bratt) was.
Renée Victor, Edward James Olmos and Jamie Camil also star in the Pixar film. Eager to showcase his talent to his family, Miguel soon becomes engulfed in the colorful Land of the Dead, home to his ancestors. Eventually pulled into the Land of the Dead from the world of the living, Miguel then sets off on a journey with the trickster Hector to find out more about his family.
The film was first pitched by Toy Story 3 director Lee Unkrich in 2010, when the instant classic Pixar films as released.
Coco will open in the United Kingdom on 19th January 2018.
- Aam Aadmi Party may nominate Raghuram Rajan to Rajya Sabha
- Liverpool told by RB Leipzig they can't have Naby Keita in January
- EBRD improves forecast for GDP growth in Belarusian economy
- Instagram Stories now supports importing media more than 24 hours old
- Global Sports Injury Prevention Equipment Market 2017 Segmentation, Trend to 2022
- The Flash Season 4 Episode 5 Review/Recap: 'Girl's Night Out'
- Qatar Foundation sells 5% stake in Airtel
- Financial Review of Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS)
- China Reveals Import And Export Growth
- Mariah Carey's security guard claims she sexually harassed him