"I believe the game, it has to make us angry and even more determined", he said. We can not accept that.
The result left Arsenal in fifth, 15 points behind runaway league leaders Manchester City. "I am here to fight as long as I can".
"I am here to fight as long as I can, as long as mathematically it's possible you have to fight, you cannot give any other message out". "You can not give any other message out".
Players obviously want to play first-team football regularly, especially in a World Cup year and it seems likely that Theo Walcott would be the same. "That's very hard to accept".
BELGRADE, SERBIA - OCTOBER 19: Theo Walcott (R) of Arsenal in action against Milan Rodic (L) of Crvena Zvezda during the UEFA Europa League group H match between Crvena Zvezda and Arsenal FC at Rajko Mitic Stadium on October 19, 2017 in Belgrade, Serbia. When the performance is of that quality, we have to be efficient.
"When people criticise us, my staff and my team, that always makes you stronger, and sometimes that's good", he added.
The England global is yet to start a league game for the Gunners this season, featuring as a sub in just three games. Chelsea are third, and 11 points behind while fourth place Liverpool are 14 points behind.
A damaging defeat to a direct rival in Manchester United saw us slip back out of the top four with Liverpool winning to go back above us and the top three all picking up another three points.
"I am not Pochettino, I am Arsene Wenger", Wenger said.
- Judge refuses to free four Catalan leaders as elections near
- Four dead after crash in Wexford between lorry and vehicle
- Grassley: Wealthy invest, others spend on booze or women
- Euro zone businesses had bumper November, sprinting to year-end - PMI
- Top of the chart stocks in today's market: Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- New Nokia 9 And Nokia 8 May Be Announced In January
- Mourinho hails 'world best' De Gea as United beat Arsenal
- Third Avenue Management LLC Maintains Holding in Vornado Realty Trust (VNO)
- RBA reveals cash rate decision: December 2017
- How is the driving test changing?