A new surprise side-quest is set to appear in Assassin's Creed Origins and it looks like it might reward players with a Chocobo mount. There is no word, however, about what else is changed. The publisher is also tweaking difficulty by adding enemy scaling. This is an optional feature, so you don't have to have it turned on. Players would actually hear Noctis and his friends discuss the video games, with the Prince geeking out over the acclaimed Ubisoft series, seemingly ignoring the fact that his father died and the kingdom he grew up in had been taken over.
A new quest introducing Horde mode. From December 4 (9AM PST) through on December 11 (2AM PST) you will be able to log on to UPlay, download it for free and keep it forever.
In Trials of the Gods, Sekhmet, the warrior goddess with a cat head will round out the trilogy of Gods - after Anubis and Sobek - ready to face down Bayek. It sounds like a tall task.
Finally, the new update adds more items to buy in the Origins in-game store.
The Gladiator Items Pack is coming on December 12 with some gladiator gear for Bayer, while the Wacky Items Pack is a ideal fit for the game's bath towel costume. Ubisoft is keeping quiet on the specifics for now, but teased that it will be "a ideal fit for the bath towel outfit".
- Iran and Morocco Group B game will be their 'final'
- Pink Explains Why She Is Raising Her Children Gender Neutral
- Antonio Brown to be a game-time decision vs. the Bengals
- Salvation Army donation center cleaned out by thieves
- Code.org raises $12 million from Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and others
- Justices Lean Toward Allowing Sports Betting in Clash Over State Sovereignty
- What an 8-team College Football Playoff might look like
- Biocon surges 14% on USFDA approval for biosimilar of cancer drug Herceptin
- Bank stocks favoured over tech as tax bill makes headway
- State Senate Retail Forum Postponed Amid Rosenberg Investigation