A new surprise side-quest is set to appear in Assassin's Creed Origins and it looks like it might reward players with a Chocobo mount. There is no word, however, about what else is changed. The publisher is also tweaking difficulty by adding enemy scaling. This is an optional feature, so you don't have to have it turned on. Players would actually hear Noctis and his friends discuss the video games, with the Prince geeking out over the acclaimed Ubisoft series, seemingly ignoring the fact that his father died and the kingdom he grew up in had been taken over.
A new quest introducing Horde mode. From December 4 (9AM PST) through on December 11 (2AM PST) you will be able to log on to UPlay, download it for free and keep it forever.
In Trials of the Gods, Sekhmet, the warrior goddess with a cat head will round out the trilogy of Gods - after Anubis and Sobek - ready to face down Bayek. It sounds like a tall task.
Finally, the new update adds more items to buy in the Origins in-game store.
The Gladiator Items Pack is coming on December 12 with some gladiator gear for Bayer, while the Wacky Items Pack is a ideal fit for the game's bath towel costume. Ubisoft is keeping quiet on the specifics for now, but teased that it will be "a ideal fit for the bath towel outfit".
- Red Flag warning in place for Santa Barbara, Ventura Counties
- 5 coaches who could replace Willie Taggart
- Antonio Brown to be a game-time decision vs. the Bengals
- Young man meets 81-year-old he befriended on 'Words with Friends'
- Zero gravity pizza, anyone? ISS astronauts show you how it's done
- State Senate Retail Forum Postponed Amid Rosenberg Investigation
- Manafort Broke Gag Order, Ghost Wrote Op-Ed With Kremlin Connected Colleague
- Venezuela to Launch Oil-Backed Cryptocurrency 'Petro' to Combat US Financial 'Blockade'
- Bank stocks favoured over tech as tax bill makes headway
- National Basketball Association official Courtney Kirkland, Warriors' Shaun Livingston suspended for altercation