■ The Honor 7X's similarity to the Honor 9i, that was launched just last month at Rs17,999, and features a metal chassis and thin bezel design like 7X. The company will be offering the smartphone in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB internal storage variants. However it is not clear that which variants will be launched in India.
The Honor smartphone features a 5.93-inch FHD+ (2160x1080) display with 18:9 aspect ratio.
In the camera department, the phone houses a dual-camera setup with one lens having a 16 MP sensor and the other a 2 MP sensor.
It also features 4GB/6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB internal memory expandable by up to 256GB via microSD card, 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, phase detection autofocus and LED flash, 13MP front-snapper with f/2.0 aperture, and 3,750mAh battery with fast battery charging 4.5V/5A.
■The new smartphone runs the new Kirin 659 octa-core processor based on 16nm architecture, which makes it more power efficient than smartphones with a 28nm processor.
Talking about Honor V10, it is priced between CNY 2699 (roughly Rs 26,300) and CNY 3499 (roughly Rs 34,250).
Honor 7X is a dual sim phone which comes with a 5.93-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. On the front is a 13-megapixel selfie camera. RAM and internal storage differ by region - a 3GB RAM/32GB ROM variant will be sold in the USA, while European units will boast 4GB RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
The dual-SIM Honor V10 is backed by a 3750mAh battery which the company claims give 23 hours of talktime.
We also know that in the United Kingdom you'll be able to buy the phone on contract from Three at the start of next year, although we don't know the exact release date. The 2MP sensor is used for depth-sensing, wide aperture. The phone will come with 4GB RAM on all three configurations. The handset measures 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6 mm and weighs around 165 grams. The smartphone is powered by Kirin 970 processor and 4G, VoLTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB Type C and NFC as connectivity options.
- Overwatch Gets Separate Currency For League Skins
- Wind warning for Donegal issued
- World Health Organization backs Philippines suspension of Sanofi's dengue vaccine
- YouTube CEO Promises 'New Approach to Advertising' Over Abusive Video Backlash
- Schlumberger Limited. (NYSE:SLB) Stake Lowered by Westpac Banking Corp
- Mourinho hails 'world best' De Gea as United beat Arsenal
- Special counsel subpoenas German bank for Trump account details: Reuters source
- Sensex ends lower ahead of RBI policy call
- Leaked ASUS Zenfone 3 Screenshots Reveal Android Oreo Update
- Apple now offers unlocked iPhone X models in the U.S. ars_ab.settitle(1227285)