The problem is, Asus never specified when this update would be coming, but according to Asus ZenFone Blog, it might be sooner than we thought. The ZenFone Live measures 141.18×71.74×7.95mm, and weighs 120 grams. The company has updated the official product page with the revised price and will be reflected in various e-commerce and offline retail stores. Moreover, the app tightly integrates with social media platorms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. With the Asus ZenFone Live, it is possible for users to capture themselves in wide angle and broadcast the same to the world. In addition, the update brings Asus ZenFone 4 Max users enhanced double-tap gesture settings. There is a powerful and innovative five-magnet speaker with smart amplifier, DTS Headphone: X with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound over headphones. Most high-end and flagship Android smartphones receive only two major OS upgrades from manufacturers, so ASUS is definitely doing a decent job with regards to software support for its ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 4 series smartphones. It sports a 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus and LED flash while selfies are handled by a 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture and dedicated LED flash.
The Asus ZenFone Live is already available at a reduced price of Rs. 7999 on all the leading e-commerce stores and retail partners including Asus Exclusive stores all over India.
- Judge refuses to free four Catalan leaders as elections near
- Body of missing Port St. Lucie girl found in retention pond
- Russian Federation designates Radio Free Europe and Voice of America as 'foreign agents'
- Syria: media, Israel strikes near Damascus
- Liverpool Draw Everton In FA Cup Third Round
- Nawaz, Maryam leave for London
- Conyers Relative: Lawmaker Will Announce He Won't Seek Reelection to Congress
- Gus Malzahn's reported deal is worth $49 million over seven years
- Mourinho hails 'world best' De Gea as United beat Arsenal
- Sensex ends lower ahead of RBI policy call