The problem is, Asus never specified when this update would be coming, but according to Asus ZenFone Blog, it might be sooner than we thought. The ZenFone Live measures 141.18×71.74×7.95mm, and weighs 120 grams. The company has updated the official product page with the revised price and will be reflected in various e-commerce and offline retail stores. Moreover, the app tightly integrates with social media platorms such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. With the Asus ZenFone Live, it is possible for users to capture themselves in wide angle and broadcast the same to the world. In addition, the update brings Asus ZenFone 4 Max users enhanced double-tap gesture settings. There is a powerful and innovative five-magnet speaker with smart amplifier, DTS Headphone: X with 7.1 channel virtual surround sound over headphones. Most high-end and flagship Android smartphones receive only two major OS upgrades from manufacturers, so ASUS is definitely doing a decent job with regards to software support for its ZenFone 3 and ZenFone 4 series smartphones. It sports a 13MP primary camera with f/2.0 aperture, autofocus and LED flash while selfies are handled by a 5MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture and dedicated LED flash.
The Asus ZenFone Live is already available at a reduced price of Rs. 7999 on all the leading e-commerce stores and retail partners including Asus Exclusive stores all over India.
- Syria: media, Israel strikes near Damascus
- Judge refuses to free four Catalan leaders as elections near
- Jose Mourinho provides team news ahead of CSKA Moscow clash
- China's budding coffee culture propels Starbucks, attracts rivals
- Netflix 'House of Cards' to resume without Kevin Spacey
- Google Maps introduces two-wheeler mode in India
- Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs Odds Preview 12/04/17
- Body of missing Port St. Lucie girl found in retention pond
- Will continue to fight to save democracy: Sharad Yadav on RS disqualification
- Sensex ends lower ahead of RBI policy call