In the PvE Resistance mode, different AI factions team up to battle the division agents. The latter is a wave-based survival mode where players must hold out against continuous AI-controlled enemy assaults.
Meanwhile, Skirmish is a PvP mode where two teams of four fight to get the highest kill count within a time limit, with special elimination finisher being added so players can confirm their kills.
Update 1.8 is coming to The Division on Tuesday, December 5th, 2017. This free period will be available across all available platforms and accessible to free weekend players. Using cooperative tactics is strongly encouraged, as is using the resources dropped by enemies to set up defenses or extend the battlefield. And it's not enough to just "down" an enemy player - you have to eliminate them to make it count.
Other changes include a Rogue system overhaul, a gear optimization station for improving the quality of items, changes to the Underground missions, and more. You can check out the full patch notes, right here. That will also apparently be a fine time to buy it: It hasn't happened yet but The Division will apparently be on sale for up to 70 percent off during the freebie. The free weekend will end on Sunday, December 10 at 10:59 p.m. PST, and the game's three expansions will also be free to play for everyone during this period. The free-for-all window will open at 10 am PT/1 pm ET on December 7, and close at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET on December 10. Or are you planning to try it for the first time this weekend?
- Newsroom - Travel Smart with Smart Bags - American Airlines Group, Inc
- Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs Odds Preview 12/04/17
- Leaked ASUS Zenfone 3 Screenshots Reveal Android Oreo Update
- Liverpool Draw Everton In FA Cup Third Round
- How is the driving test changing?
- Jose Mourinho provides team news ahead of CSKA Moscow clash
- Netflix 'House of Cards' to resume without Kevin Spacey
- Syria: media, Israel strikes near Damascus
- Arsene Wenger Believes His Side is Still Alive in League Title Race
- Overwatch Gets Separate Currency For League Skins