In the PvE Resistance mode, different AI factions team up to battle the division agents. The latter is a wave-based survival mode where players must hold out against continuous AI-controlled enemy assaults.
Meanwhile, Skirmish is a PvP mode where two teams of four fight to get the highest kill count within a time limit, with special elimination finisher being added so players can confirm their kills.
Update 1.8 is coming to The Division on Tuesday, December 5th, 2017. This free period will be available across all available platforms and accessible to free weekend players. Using cooperative tactics is strongly encouraged, as is using the resources dropped by enemies to set up defenses or extend the battlefield. And it's not enough to just "down" an enemy player - you have to eliminate them to make it count.
Other changes include a Rogue system overhaul, a gear optimization station for improving the quality of items, changes to the Underground missions, and more. You can check out the full patch notes, right here. That will also apparently be a fine time to buy it: It hasn't happened yet but The Division will apparently be on sale for up to 70 percent off during the freebie. The free weekend will end on Sunday, December 10 at 10:59 p.m. PST, and the game's three expansions will also be free to play for everyone during this period. The free-for-all window will open at 10 am PT/1 pm ET on December 7, and close at 1 pm PT/4 pm ET on December 10. Or are you planning to try it for the first time this weekend?
- China's budding coffee culture propels Starbucks, attracts rivals
- Jose Mourinho provides team news ahead of CSKA Moscow clash
- Conyers Relative: Lawmaker Will Announce He Won't Seek Reelection to Congress
- Sensex ends lower ahead of RBI policy call
- Detroit Pistons at San Antonio Spurs Odds Preview 12/04/17
- John Oliver questions Dustin Hoffman over sexual misconduct allegations
- Newsroom - Travel Smart with Smart Bags - American Airlines Group, Inc
- Will continue to fight to save democracy: Sharad Yadav on RS disqualification
- Four dead after crash in Wexford between lorry and vehicle
- Destiny 2's Curse of Osiris Gets a New Launch Trailer