McCoy injured the ankle while being tackled after a 3-yard run.
The Bills are 8-7 and playing for one of the two AFC Wild Card spots.
Jarvis Landry got ejected in the Miami Dolphins finale, but he took a souvenir home with him. Landry was booted for disrespecting an official, and Drake threw a Bills player's helmet. While it doesn't seem like a long time ago, times have really changed since their last playoff appearance.
Miami lost to Buffalo for the seventh time in their past 10 meetings. Andy Dalton then chucked a 49-yard touchdown pass to Tyler Boyd for the winning score.
Landry finished his season 13 yards shy of 1,000. Ryan Tannehill is expected to start next year in a comeback from knee surgery that wiped out his 2017 season.
Dolphins: LB Kiko Alonso suffered a neck injury.
Aided by a ridiculous Baltimore Ravens loss and a barely conscious performance from their own opponents, the Buffalo Bills will head to the National Football League playoffs for the first time since 1999.
- Vikings have plenty of incentive to beat Bears
- Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
- Pogba: Something has to change at Manchester United
- Trump boasts he has same approval rating as Obama after first year
- Manchester City lose Kevin De Bruyne and Gabriel Jesus to injuries
- Saints lose to the Bucs, host Panthers in the playoffs
- Nintendo Switch Surpasses Playstation 2's First-Year Sales in Japan
- Week 17 New England Patriots Keys to Victory
- Raiders are going all in to try and bring back Jon Gruden
- Plane with 12 believed aboard crashes in Costa Rica