In addition to the first-round selections, the Browns hold three second-round picks, and two choices each in the fourth, fifth and seventh rounds in 2018.
Thanks to the Brock Osweiler trade earlier this year, the Browns also own the Texans' second-round pick, which will be 35 overall.
The Texans' pick, acquired in a trade for quarterback Deshaun Watson last April, can be as high as No. 4 and no lower than fifth overall. That deal saw the Browns trade out of the No. 12 spot and down to No. 25, where they selected Jabrill Peppers.
"There weren't a lot of positives today, except we also secured the No. 4 draft pick", Browns owner Jimmy Haslam said after the team's 28-24 loss in Pittsburgh to complete just the second 0-16 season in National Football League history.
The Giants (3-13), who ended the season with an 18-10 win over the Redskins, will pick second overall while the Colts (4-12) have the third pick. Giants (2-14) 3. Colts (4-12) 4. The Heisman-winning tandem of Oklahoma's Baker Mayfield (No. 6 overall, Denver Broncos) and Louisville's Lamar Jackson (No. 7 overall, New York Jets) follow suit, with Wyoming's Josh Allen bringing up the rear (No. 13 overall, Arizona Cardinals).
- Several hurt in crackdown on DR Congo protests
- Plane with 12 believed aboard crashes in Costa Rica
- Noon Year's Eve at the Discovery Center Today
- Apple Cuts Battery Replacement Costs, But Won't Stop Throttling iPhone Performance
- Amit Shah to visit State tomorrow
- The new year is rung in from Australia to the Middle East
- Week 17 New England Patriots Keys to Victory
- Texans Coach Bill O'Brien, GM Rick Smith Reportedly Have 'Toxic' Relationship
- Irish minimum wage will go up by 30c on New Year's Day
- What to expect in the next 36 hours: Record-breaking cold