Liverpool plan to demand a huge fee from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho following a blunder from the Spanish club's shirt sponsor.
Coutinho's future at Anfield is far from secure as the Brazilian playmaker continues to be linked with a move to Barcelona.
Liverpool hardly won 2-1 against Burnley in the 22nd round of the English Premier League.
Barcelona unsettled the Brazilian during the summer, which caused Coutinho to hand in a transfer request.
However, the advertisement left Liverpool fans wondering whether a deal has already been agreed with Barcelona.
The Catalan side, however, made several attempts at signing the Brazilian past year but could not reach the 200 million euros ($240.04 million) Liverpool wanted for the midfielder, local media reported at the time.
"Personally, I can't see Coutinho leaving until the end of the season", he said. "I can't tell you about it though because for different reasons I couldn't be less interested in anything in the world".
And the Telegraph claim that that gaffe will force Jurgen Klopp's side to demand a massive fee for their most valuable player.
- Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 1/1/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Kim Jong Un: Nuclear button is always on his desk
- Sooners, Dawgs set for Rose Bowl dogfight
- Clever Kiwis Invent Solution To Beat NYE Beach Booze Ban
- Manchester City reveal Gabriel Jesus has suffered MCL injury
- 'US Mainland in Our Nuclear Strike Range' - Kim Jong
- Customs processing outage delays worldwide travelers
- Korea's presidential office hails North's proposal on PyeongChang delegation
- Israel says is not involved in Iran's internal affairs
- Trump Administration Abandons Bid to Bar Transgender Recruits From US Military