Liverpool plan to demand a huge fee from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho following a blunder from the Spanish club's shirt sponsor.
Coutinho's future at Anfield is far from secure as the Brazilian playmaker continues to be linked with a move to Barcelona.
Liverpool hardly won 2-1 against Burnley in the 22nd round of the English Premier League.
Barcelona unsettled the Brazilian during the summer, which caused Coutinho to hand in a transfer request.Читайте также: Bills beat Dolphins; advance to playoffs
However, the advertisement left Liverpool fans wondering whether a deal has already been agreed with Barcelona.
The Catalan side, however, made several attempts at signing the Brazilian past year but could not reach the 200 million euros ($240.04 million) Liverpool wanted for the midfielder, local media reported at the time.
"Personally, I can't see Coutinho leaving until the end of the season", he said. "I can't tell you about it though because for different reasons I couldn't be less interested in anything in the world".
And the Telegraph claim that that gaffe will force Jurgen Klopp's side to demand a massive fee for their most valuable player.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Customs processing outage delays worldwide travelers
- LG unveils world's first 88-inch 8K OLED display
- (AMZN) Shares Sold by RKL Wealth Management LLC
- Kim Jong Un: Nuclear button is always on his desk
- Toronto Raptors vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 1/1/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Manchester City reveal Gabriel Jesus has suffered MCL injury
- IMA opposes National Medical Commission Bill, to hold protest
- Trump Administration Abandons Bid to Bar Transgender Recruits From US Military
- Israel says is not involved in Iran's internal affairs
- Alabama beats Clemson in Sugar Bowl, will face Georgia in national championship