The most notable one is her doubling down on the need to enforce content policies in a much more strict manner, leading to more severe punishments for offending creators such as Paul: "We're also now developing policies that would lead to consequences if a creator does something egregious that causes significant harm to our community as a whole".
"We realize we have a serious social responsibility to get these emerging policy issues right, so we seek advice from dozens of expert advisors and third-parties", Wojcicki writes.
The gang came across a suicide victim and it's safe to say they didn't react well - which was the focal point of the criticism he received after uploading the video to YouTube.
Wojcicki adds that the company is working toward a better method for demonetizing content.Читайте также: Alvin Kamara wins AP Offensive Rookie of the Year
Appearing on Good Morning America Thursday, the YouTube personality opened up about the aftermath of the controversial video. YouTube responded by pulling the ads from the anti-semitic video.
The strictest set of requirements yet will be in place by the end of February. Wojcicki also said there would be more requests for creator feedback prior to the launch of new features and updates. Creators will now need to have a minimum of 1,000 subscribers and more than 4,000 hours of accrued watch time in the past 12 months to be eligible for YouTube's Partner Program.
"This has been, to be honest with you, the hardest time in my life". The video was viewed by six million people before being deleted.
Wojcicki said the company is working on being more transparent overall with its creators in 2018, engaging more frequently with them and having ongoing conversations about the platform's biggest issues. "Though I haven't shared much yet, I plan to use my channel more in 2018 to engage with creators and the community".
"This was a disgusting lapse of judgment and I can and will learn from it and be a better person".
YouTube will be pushing YouTube Red this year, as well as its revamped YouTube music experience and is testing new revenue streams for content creators.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- India Open Badminton: PV Sindhu advances; Saina, Kashyap, Sai Praneeth out
- Govt firm on holding Nagaland polls, says Kiren Rijiju
- Tottenham complete signing of Lucas Moura from Paris St Germain
- Pizza companies ready to rake in the dough on Super Bowl Sunday
- United Parcel Service (UPS) PT Raised to $130.00
- After Shiv Sena, will Telugu Desam too quit the BJP-led NDA?
- The ball wasn't in the neighbourhood - De Bruyne slams McClean tackle
- Dow marks worst single-session point plunge--down 666 points--since 2008
- After Rajasthan rout, will BJP advance LS polls?
- Winter Weather Advisory Takes Effect At 7 AM