Much of the talk yesterday at various events around town was of the Super Bowl, the logistics of getting there, and the controversial ads.
Digital viewers can point their paws to AnimalPlanet.com/PuppyBowl to stream Puppy Bowl 2018 online with a cable subscription login.
Noodle, a fan favorite from last year's Puppy Bowl, also made an appearance at the party.
This year marks the 14th annual Puppy Bowl, which every year pits teams of puppies against each other in the cutest game on the gridiron. Animal Planet worked with 44 different animal shelters and rescue organizations from across the U.S.to fill the rosters of #TeamRuff and #TeamFluff with adoptable players. Puppy Bowl XIII will take place on Sunday, Feb. 4 at 3 p.m. on Animal Planet.
All of the puppies are available for adoption.
And because access to power has limited the organisation's ability to spay and neuter the puppies, Beckles told Bustle: "We're seeing more [unintended] puppies being born than ever, more so than I've ever seen in the 11 years I've been working in Puerto Rico".
- Numbers point to Patriots Super Bowl win
- Harry Kane reveals penalty routines in Tottenham's draw at Liverpool
- Brandin Cooks knocked out by Malcolm Jenkins blindside hit
- Magnitude Earthquake Recorded In Garvin County
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 To Launch in India on 14th February
- Israel strikes continue in Egypt's Sinai for years
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 Injury Is In The Movie
- Greek Cypriots to vote in runoff in hopes of peace deal
- 5-Year-Old Girl Permanently Disfigured in Voodoo Ritual, Police Say
- Ram Defends Super Bowl Ad, Says Martin Luther King Estate Approved it