"Apple Inc.'s streaming-music service, introduced in June 2015, has been adding subscribers in the USA more rapidly than its older Swedish rival", The Wall Street Journal reported late on Sunday.
Apple Music also has more users enrolled in its pre-subscription trial period, but Spotify counts a larger number (140 million) of monthly users who choose to listen for free with ads.Читайте также: North Korea derides South's criticism over military parade before Olympics
Engadget adds the numbers may be somewhat obscured, depending on whether or not you factor in trial accounts. If those rates hold steady through the coming months, Apple Music will overtake Spotify in terms of USA subscriber count by this summer. Spotify has at least as many free listeners also, whereas Apple Inc.
"Stations by Spotify", being piloted in Australia, will not require users to be paying Spotify members and will be supported by advertising, according to the TechCrunch. And even though Apple Music quickly amassed millions of new users, Spotify over the past two and a half years has done an impressive job in its own right of significantly bolstering its own user base. Apple Music has over 30 million subscribers, but Spotify leads the race with over 70 million subscribers.
Neither Spotify nor Apple break out subscriber count by country, so it's unclear how many of Apple Music's 36 million subscribers are based in the United States. Spotify, on the other hand, is reportedly going to go public sometime later this year.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Bill Belichick Finally Rolled Snake Eyes Benching Malcolm Butler
- Russians cleared of doping eligible for Games - IOC
- Nokia 8 Sirocco set for MWC 2018
- 3-legged goldendoodle from Central Virginia competes in 'Puppy Bowl'
- Pakistani nation stands united on Kashmir issue: PM Khaqan
- Johnny Sexton seals late win for Ireland in Paris
- How to watch the Patriots-Eagles game without cable
- The Hall calls for Dawkins, but Lynch must wait another year
- Super Fan: 81-year-old has attended every Super Bowl
- Ram Defends Super Bowl Ad, Says Martin Luther King Estate Approved it