Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbassi has said the entire Pakistani nation stand by the Kashmiri people in their just struggle for right to self determination, reported Radio Pakistan.
A large number of people from all walks of life as well as representatives of different NGOs and human rights organizations attended the gathering held at corner of Rue Billiard and Avenue Des Arts near Brussels' Trone Metro station situated between American Embassy and Belgium's Prime Minister house. From civilian to the army government there hasn't been any change in the Kashmir stance, he added.
He added that the Kashmiri parliamentary leaders have to keep the Kashmir issue alive.
He said the people of Jammu and Kashmir and the Hurriyat appreciate the government of Pakistan and its leadership who has always extended all possible support to our political movement for the resolution of Kashmir dispute. "All political leaders are united on Kashmir issue and there should be no suspicion on it".
"The Modi government has tried all measures but they know they cant finish the freedom struggle because every Kashmiri child is taking ahead the cause", he said.
While expressing solidarity with people of Kashmir, General Qamar Javed Bajwa said independence is the destination of Kashmir and it will arrive soon. "This is essential for regional peace and development", he said in his message on the Kashmir Solidarity Day.
He said that the Kashmir government should remain focused on providing better governance and raising the Kashmir cause at worldwide fora.
- Conservative Christian leads Costa Rica presidential vote, run-off likely
- Had no doubt that we could save the Test - Mominul Haque
- Harry Kane reveals penalty routines in Tottenham's draw at Liverpool
- Numbers point to Patriots Super Bowl win
- 3-legged goldendoodle from Central Virginia competes in 'Puppy Bowl'
- Greek Cypriots to vote in runoff in hopes of peace deal
- Danny McBride Explains That Bizarre 'Crocodile Dundee' Super Bowl Ad
- Amber Rudd warns Brexiteers to back off ahead of crucial week
- Tom Cruise's Mission: Impossible 6 Injury Is In The Movie
- Magnitude Earthquake Recorded In Garvin County