Thursday's parade is tentatively set to start at 11 a.m.at South Broad Street and Pattison Avenue and work its way north to the Art Museum of Philadelphia. Bud Light soon stepped in to pick up the tab, and the company has been periodically reminding fans of its commitment ever since.
Philadelphia Eagles fans will not only get a parade this week, they'll also get a free beer. After their win against the Minnesota Vikings that sent them to the Super Bowl, police resorted to smearing the posts with Crisco to stop excitable fans but, seeing it as a challenge rather than a deterrent, many fans succeeded in shimming up regardless. "Win it all and the party is on us".Читайте также: Klopp fumes as Kane makes Liverpool pay the penalty
Declaring February 8 "Philly Philly Day", Bud Light reps will be stationed at bars along the Victory Lane parade route, where they'll be waiting to buy fans-21 and older-one beer each.
Fast forward to Super Bowl LII and, what do you know, it was the Eagles defeating the Patriots in an upset win for their first Lombardi Trophy in franchise history. Congrats, Philadelphia! And please enjoy responsibly!При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Modi govt. 'name changer' not 'game changer': Congress
- Poland president to sign controversial Holocaust bill
- Wall Street stocks plunge in chaotic session, S&P 500 erases 2018 gains
- Mysterious Honor Phone with 18:9 screen, quad cameras spotted
- Natalie Wood case: 'We're closer to understanding what happened,' detective says
- Watch SpaceX launch its Falcon Heavy rocket for the first time here
- Larry Nassar Is Sentenced to Another 40 to 125 Years in Prison
- Statewide average gas prices rise 4 cents
- Sarah Silverman announces 'conscious uncoupling' from Michael Sheen
- HTC U12 might be its first 5G-capable phone