If you purchase this version, you will not see the $150USD gift card deal.
The mistrust has meant that United States carriers Verizon and AT&T have buckled under the pressure and decided against selling upcoming Huawei phones, including the Mate 10 Pro, but that doesn't mean US-based consumers won't be able to get their hands on one of the devices if they so choose. Unfortunately, it won't be compatible with Verizon, Sprint, and US Cellular. Huawei has also outfitted this phone with dual 13MP+2MP cameras on the front and back, turning this into a quad-lens device. Being an extra premium smartphone and a special edition device, the Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design carries a price tag of $1,255. The smartphone is powered by 4GB RAM with two memory options - 64GB and 128 GB SSD.
I will be upgrading my Huawei P10 as soon as possible to a Mate 10, so watch out for my full review of a Mate 10 Pro.
Cameras: Rear dual 20 megapixel mono and 12 megapixel RGB cameras with OIS and f/1.6 aperture. Huawei Mate 10 Pro is now available for pre-order without any carrier, which is good news for buyers.
Highlighting the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro's mobile AI capabilities, intelligent and intuitive new Leica camera, long-lasting battery life, and elegant design; the HUAWEI Mate 10 Pro has earned 42 awards to date from global technology media, including "Best Smartphone of CES" from TechRadar, "Best of CES 2018" from Android Police, "2018 CES Top Pick" from Android Central and "Best Smartphone of 2017" from Android Authority. Huawei has always been selling its phones in the United States online, which hinders mainstream audiences from knowing about its handsets.
The Mate 10 Pro is priced at $799, but to sweeten the deal you will receive a $150 gift card which you can use at the retailer you chose to purchase the phone from. What's more, Massdrop, a service that slashes the price of a product when a certain number of people order it, is offering a whopping $100 discount on the Mate 10 Pro, which brings the price point to just $700.
- House Intelligence Committee Votes Unanimously To Release Democratic Memo
- US, Russia comply with nuclear arms deal limits
- Lana Del Rey updates fans after KIDNAPPING scare
- Australian Dollar Shrugs Off RBA After Breakneck Volatility
- Jaitley's move will give encouragement for 'Make in India'
- Clarence Seedorf appointed Deportivo La Coruna coach
- The war in Iraq is starting to end, again
- Two Turkish soldiers killed in Syria's Afrin, Idlib
- Broadcom to Raise Offer for Qualcomm to About $120 Billion on Monday
- 'DWTS' cast and crew involved in deadly auto pile up