If your business is already using cloud storage from one of those three companies, Microsoft will give you OneDrive for free for the duration of your contract with them. The offer runs from February 6 to June 30 of this year, and is open to businesses that make "a minimum 500 user commitment" and are not current Office 365 or OneDrive for Business customers. That's not quite the real-time commenting feature you get from G Suite or Office 365, but it's still better than having to constantly convert documents back and forth between Office and G Suite. Box, for example, lets you create and edit Office Online files, while Dropbox also offers collaboration tools for Microsoft Office on both Windows and Mac.
Additionally, other cloud storage services have sought the affection of Microsoft Office users through introducing deeper integrations. For more, you can read about OneDrive for Business at Microsoft.
The move also follows a slew of new OneDrive service announcements in September, including secure file-sharing to those without Microsoft accounts, on-demand file access that avoids using up local disk space, "multi-geo capabilities" to support data residency in multinational organisations, and "Files Restore", a self-service recovery suite to help users recover from a cyber attack. The deal will also only be available until later this June, and is only for new customers. Microsoft is confident enough that those big customers will sign on, it seems, that they're willing to swallow the cost.Читайте также: Dow closes up 567 points after a rocky day
Plus, Microsoft Global Senior Director Seth Patton hypes up the security of OneDrive, saying that it means most customers' most stringent requirements. While Box, Dropbox, and Google's G Suite certainly have a certain number of large-enterprise customers, they're mostly known for appealing to smaller and midsize businesses. The company said more than 350,000 organizations have OneDrive, and storage and file usage within the program tripled in 2017.
After this offer expires, customer will have to pay for OneDrive for Business like usual.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Deadpool 2 Fan Website Promises To Offer Exclusive Movie Content
- Alexis Sanchez accepts 16-month sentence for tax evasion
- Super Bowl ratings increased 143% over National Football League playoff games
- Samsung Galaxy C10 Plus shows up on AnTuTu
- Winter weather causes messy morning commute
- Saudi Arabia grants airspace permission to Air India for Israel
- Justice Dept. watchdog briefs lawmakers on investigation into FBI's Clinton email probe
- Pakistan court convicts 31 over campus lynching of student accused of blasphemy
- Opposition phases walkout of Lok Sabha after PM Modi's handle
- Newsweek Editors Fired, Staff in Turmoil