The phone might also be the new version of the Galaxy J series phone, however there is no any confirmation on the actual name of this mysterious Samsung device as of now. Now, the C10 Plus has reappeared online with a different specs sheet.
But a mysterious phone carrying model number SM-C9150 has recently paid AnTuTu a preliminary performance-measuring visit, and the benchmarking authority itself suggests this could be proof a Galaxy C10 Plus is still in the pipeline. On the hardware side, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 SoC, coupled with Adreno 512 GPU.
Furthermore, the new Samsung device to come with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of Internal Storage memory as default memory on the device.Читайте также: Pakistan court convicts 31 over campus lynching of student accused of blasphemy
It is still unclear when exactly the smartphone will be officially announced or it will continue to be stuck in the development hell. Black and gray are common colors for Samsung's Galaxy phones, but we've seen coral blue before and it's gorgeous. If Samsung is actually planning to introduce these successors, I guess it is high time given it has been over a year since C9 and C9 Pro arrived. The phones were supposedly going to feature class-leading screen-to-body ratios that climbed well into the 90% range, bringing them as close as possible to the "all-screen" design that smartphone vendors have been chasing for more than a year now. In its place, Samsung would release updated Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ phones that looked nearly exactly like their predecessors.
The phone looks pretty similar to the Galaxy S8 with an edge to edge infinity display and it's got a fingerprint scanner on the back.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Chelsea, here is what Courtois had to say about Antonio Conte
- When did women get the vote in these 7 countries?
- No distractions. No White House? Champion Eagles haven't forgotten social causes
- Stocks For Fearless Investors: The Coca-Cola Company (KO), McEwen Mining Inc. (MUX)
- Dow closes up 567 points after a rocky day
- 'Aubameyang transfer saga a burden for Dortmund' - Gundogan
- Winter weather causes messy morning commute
- Walt Disney Co (DIS) Tops Earnings Estimates, Misses Revenue Outlook
- Saudi Arabia grants airspace permission to Air India for Israel
- Newsweek Editors Fired, Staff in Turmoil