"There was so much fire and crying, for a second I thought I was watching This is Us", said Colbert. He smashed his own Super Bowl record with 505 passing yards, meticulously dicing up an Eagles defense that repeatedly knocked him around.
Football fans react as they watch Super Bowl LII between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles at the city's oldest tavern, McGillin's Olde Ale House in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. February 4, 2018.
Belichick did make a point of crediting Philadelphia. "And so for me, it's like, 'I'm going to be a part of the solution'".
The picture-perfect image of the backup quarterback turned Super Bowl MVP holding his adorable baby girl sent fans into a tizzy.
According to Tuesday's press conference, the 5-mile parade will kick off at 10:45 am. outside of Lincoln Financial Field in South Philadelphia and will conclude with a ceremony at 1 pm at the Philadelphia Art Museum. On Sunday, the Eagles beat the Patriots 41-33 in Minneapolis.
In the first quarter, Brady found Danny Amendola on a play when he had no business of being able to whip the ball downfield.
Trump has continued to lambast NFL players who kneel during the national anthem, going so far as to suggest that the NFL should fire any players who do so. It let the Eagles believe they could win -if for no other reason than their unheralded quarterback did something the great Brady could not.
New England will likely get two of its best players back from injuries - wide receiver Julian Edelman and pro bowl linebacker Dont'a Hightower.
"I personally do not anticipate attending", says Malcolm Jenkins, who leads the Players Coalition.
Since the Falcons were in a similar position last season, we thought it'd be appropriate to look at four things they could learn from the Eagles' triumphant victory.
- Woodland hails 'miracle' son after emotional win
- Futures Markets Predict More US Selling
- Flu kills child in Maryland, health officials say
- Six Nations 2018: England's Richard Wigglesworth ready for Wales test
- Seven state players get NFL Combine invites
- Snap Inc.'s Share Price Soars After Revenue Beats Expectations
- S.Africa's Zuma holds talks with successor as exit looms
- A Big Drop In US Financial Markets Drags Down Others
- Nuclear capable Agni-I missile test-fired off Odisha coast
- Waymo v. Uber trial opens and the sparks are already flying