"There was so much fire and crying, for a second I thought I was watching This is Us", said Colbert. He smashed his own Super Bowl record with 505 passing yards, meticulously dicing up an Eagles defense that repeatedly knocked him around.
Football fans react as they watch Super Bowl LII between the New England Patriots and the Philadelphia Eagles at the city's oldest tavern, McGillin's Olde Ale House in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, U.S. February 4, 2018.
Belichick did make a point of crediting Philadelphia. "And so for me, it's like, 'I'm going to be a part of the solution'".
The picture-perfect image of the backup quarterback turned Super Bowl MVP holding his adorable baby girl sent fans into a tizzy.
According to Tuesday's press conference, the 5-mile parade will kick off at 10:45 am. outside of Lincoln Financial Field in South Philadelphia and will conclude with a ceremony at 1 pm at the Philadelphia Art Museum. On Sunday, the Eagles beat the Patriots 41-33 in Minneapolis.
In the first quarter, Brady found Danny Amendola on a play when he had no business of being able to whip the ball downfield.
Trump has continued to lambast NFL players who kneel during the national anthem, going so far as to suggest that the NFL should fire any players who do so. It let the Eagles believe they could win -if for no other reason than their unheralded quarterback did something the great Brady could not.
New England will likely get two of its best players back from injuries - wide receiver Julian Edelman and pro bowl linebacker Dont'a Hightower.
"I personally do not anticipate attending", says Malcolm Jenkins, who leads the Players Coalition.
Since the Falcons were in a similar position last season, we thought it'd be appropriate to look at four things they could learn from the Eagles' triumphant victory.
- Six Nations 2018: England's Richard Wigglesworth ready for Wales test
- Dow Jones down more than 1100 points as global equity slump continues
- Democratic senator says President Trump complicating immigration talks
- Ramsey, Mkhitaryan 10/10 as Arsenal thrash sorry Everton 5-1
- Nuclear capable Agni-I missile test-fired off Odisha coast
- Futures Markets Predict More US Selling
- Trump calls disclosures in GOP memo 'an American disgrace'
- Temperatures expected to dip as low as -4C overnight amid weather warnings
- S.Africa's Zuma holds talks with successor as exit looms
- Girl Scout sells cookies outside marijuana shop, may have broken rules