Thus the developers behind the apps continuously try to come out with new features that are unique and which appeal to the users.
Instagram still doesn't have a native "Regram" feature that allows users to repost other people's posts, but the company is testing a new feature that's very similar to it. As said above, Instagram users already take screenshots of posts and share them on Stories.
Users will also be able to add text and stickers to the posts, which may be taken from friends, popular meme pages or public celebrity accounts. However this is done through the use of third-party apps as it has yet to become an official feature, although a year ago it appeared that Instagram was testing out an official method.
Instagram is testing a new feature that would allow users to share another person's post to their Story, the Facebook-owned social network has revealed. By sharing it to Stories, it can provide the same reach except that it will expire after 24 hours, plus there might be some users who don't want to have their posts regrammed.Читайте также: Stocks with constructive Volume Growth: Crown Castle International Corp. (REIT) (CCI)
Instagram Stories recently hit 300 million users in November 2017. Matt Navarra from The Next Web also shared a video on how Instagram's new "Reshare post to Story" feature works. Reshared public posts can also be formatted to include the original poster's username.
"We're always testing ways to make it easier to share any moment with friends on Instagram", a company spokesperson told TechCrunch.
Right now, Instagram is just testing the feature likely with a select number of users. Users should see the option now for "Allow Resharing to Stories" if you go to Settings Story Settings.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- First Modern Briton Had Dark Skin And Blue Eyes, DNA Analysis Shows
- Chris Paul: Don't Take LeBron James For Granted
- Global stocks, FTSE on recovery after wild ride
- Russian athletes in limbo as CAS adjourns latest appeals
- The Abbott Laboratories (ABT) Shares Bought by Gilman Hill Asset Management LLC
- 'Ladki Milgayi!' Salman Khan Finally Found a Girl
- LeT Owns Up Terror Attack In Kashmir
- Amazon to deliver Whole Foods groceries through Prime Now fast delivery program
- Yum China Holdings, Inc. (YUMC) EPS Estimated At $0.17
- Modi addressees his first election rallies in Tripura