The players and teams she followed outside of NYXL have 2-3 substitutes for offtank or their rosters are filled to the brim and may need to fill more important roles.
Overwatch League's inaugural season is now underway, and Week 5 is set to kick off on Wednesday evening. She went on to prove her innocence by posting a hour-long stream of her playing Zarya.
Overwatch League free agent signings started back on January 26, but there's one signing in particular that has caught the attention of Overwatch fans.
Geguri smiling at an esports competition
The 18-year-old will reportedly join Shanghai Dragons in the coming weeks. They will add two more Korean players, Element Mystic's tank Lee "Fearless" Eui-Seok and MVP Space's flex Cheon "Ado" Ki-hyun. The three South Korean players do not speak the language, but are expected to begin learning as much as they can in time for their debut. However, she also expressed confusion over people's reaction to the news, tweeting that she's "been talking about going to a foreign team for a month".
Despite appearing to be the first female player to be signed, Geguri has refuted criticism against the league for its lack of gender diverse lineup and does not believe gender has played a part in why she was not signed earlier, according to reports.
Former ROX Orcas off-tank Kim "Geguri" Se-yeon appears set to join the Shanghai Dragons, which will make her the first female player to join the Overwatch League.Читайте также: Rachel Crooks: Trump accuser announces run for office in Ohio
Some fans are excited to see what Geguri, Fearless, and Ado will bring to the Shanghai Dragons, which is now in last place with a 0-8 record.
Geguri's addition will be seen by many as breaking a major barrier in esports. Geguri told me not getting signed to a OWL team had nothing to do with her being a woman.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Position Decreased by AMG National Trust Bank
- Malaysia, Singapore launch new trade link
- Twitter is removing face-swapped AI porn from its platform, too
- General Motors (NYSE:GM) Earning Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Study Finds
- International Olympic Committee to review overturned ban on Russian athletes
- Imran lauds KP Police for arresting minor Asma's murder suspect
- Dow Jones Crashes 1500 Points But Manages A Slow Recovery
- Las Vegas police search for potential serial killer after 4 shot
- European shares higher, Asia mixed after Wall Street rebound
- First Michigan child flu death of 2017-2018 season