As technology gets more affordable and convenient, so will the payments method which are used to transfer funds with will become too.
Moreover, WhatsApp has also been testing the option to switch to a video call during a voice call at the same time.
First reported by GizmoTimes, WhatsApp has started beta testing WhatsApp Payments in India. This indicates the final stage of inclusion of WhatsApp payments system on the Android app. The payments will be through UPI (Unified Payments Interface) but for now, it is only showing the list of banks and also the bank account that is linked, but the account is not getting added.Читайте также: Pelicans ranked last among most valuable National Basketball Association franchises
WhatsApp has not enabled this option for all the beta users as of now.
In simple words, WhatsApp payment feature will make it easier for users to send and receive money without relying on any other app. WhatsApp got the approval to integrate UPI service in July 2017. Putting it in simple words, the transaction will be successful if and only if payments option is available to both the transacting parties. Hence, the roll-out of WhatsApp Payments in India would only boost the number of digital transactions in the country.
To send money to someone over UPI, you might have to go to his/her chat and tap a paperclip icon at the bottom right corner (similar to how you attach audio, documents, pictures, contacts and Google Maps location coordinates).
We have been hearing of WhatsApp rolling out a UPI-based payments service in India since past year.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- England Announce Boxing Squad For Commonwealth Games
- Nadal confirms participation in Queen's Club Championships
- Toughest US Sanctions Yet Will Be Levied on N. Korea, Says Pence
- Protect yourself: Get a flu shot today
- Modi talks in parliament about Andhra Pradesh, Slams congress
- Nigerian army urges Boko Haram captives to submit to troops
- Pence says U.S. to announce new sanctions on North Korea before Olympics
- Tata Motors & Mahindra To Showcase 12 EVs At Auto Expo India 2018
- European Union revises up 2018 growth forecast for eurozone
- UN Pleads With Syria To End Airstrikes And Allow Humanitarian Aid