The Big Mac has always been a firm favourite for McDonald's fans, and now the famous burger has gotten even bigger! To enter the contest, all you have to do is tweet out a vow of love for the Big Mac along with the hashtag #BlingMacContest.
Sadly, the new limited-edition burgers will be available until March 20 only - so you'll need to be quick if you want to try it.
To sweeten the limited-time offer as Valentine's Day approaches, McDonald's is giving away a bejeweled 18-karat stackable ring with seven tiers of diamonds and other gems, including orange sapphires to resemble the Big Mac's special sauce.
How many calories are there in the new Big Mac burgers?
McDonald's is launching the "Grand Big Mac", as well as the 'Mac Jr.', here in the United Kingdom tomorrow to celebrate the Big Mac's 50th anniversary.
They're also releasing a Mac Jr which is available for €2 and contains 400 calories.
Asked who would win in eating the most Big Mac's at once between him and his pal Ed Sheeran, the "When the Bassline Drops" hitmaker said it would be a "close call".
The two new Mac sizes bookend the original two-patty Big Mac.
Big Narstie has teamed up with fellow grime star Lady Leshurr to celebrate Big Mac's 50th birthday.
- Mark Hunt Blasts UFC For Welcoming Back 'Cheating Bum' Brock Lesnar
- Israel jet crashes after 'Iranian targets' attacked in Syria
- Trump, Kim Jong Un impersonators call for peace at Olympics
- Oggi iniziano le Olimpiadi invernali 2018
- Android Messages update will bring web interface, chat enhancements
- Dem Rep. Nolan Will Not Seek Reelection in 2018
- NKorean leader offers to meet SKorean president
- Royal Dutch Shell (LON:RDSB) Stock Rating Reaffirmed by Deutsche Bank
- Schools closed, flights canceled as winter storm hits Chicago, Detroit
- Koreas Share Handshake at Olympic Games Opening