Former Republic of Ireland, Celtic and Manchester United midfielder Liam Miller has passed away at the age of 36.
Mark Burchill, who played with Miller at Celtic, tweeted: "Can't believe my old team-mate Liam miller has passed away today".
Cork Schoolboys League tweeted: "We have received the very sad news that Liam Miller has passed away tonight".
Our thoughts and condolences are with his family at this time. Download it today and continue to enjoy STV News wherever you are. Later, he collected 21 caps for the senior team between 2004 and 2009, scoring one goal in a win over Sweden in 2006.
Miller joined Celtic's youth system in 1997 and made his professional debut with the club during the 1999-2000 season.
After moves to QPR and Hibernian, Miller spent four years in the Australian A-League before signing for American third tier side Wilmington Hammerheads in 2015.
"We are incredibly saddened to hear of the passing of former Hibernian midfielder Liam Miller. Taken too young. Thoughts go out to his family".
Lessons can be learned from what Liam Miller accomplished in his football career. "Our thoughts are with his family and friends at this time", Hibernian said on Twitter. "So sad. Devastating news. Thoughts with his family at this sad time".
- Dow plunges more than 1000 points, falls into correction territory
- House passes budget deal and ends government shutdown
- Tottenham's Toby Alderweireld Ready for Arsenal After 'Proper Hamstring Injury'
- How Apple's HomePod compares to the competition
- Reuters Publishes Story Of Myanmar Massacre After 2 Journalists Arrested
- Real life heroes star in Clint Eastwood French attack movie
- Airstrikes kill 54 civilians in Syria's Eastern Ghouta
- Google celebrates PyeongChang Winter Olympics 2018 with special Doodles
- McDaniels Agent Cut's Ties With Client After Criticizing Colts Decision
- Zidane has made a decision to sell Isco