However, the Manchester City boss feels it's much simpler than this.
They are 30 points ahead of Arsenal, who are 10 points off the top four.
Chelsea will have their work cut out, though. There had been similar responses on the two previous occasions that City have won the Premier League title, when Kompany returned to pre-season to find that an "intensity" had been lost.
The Premier League champions pay a visit to the Etihad to lock-horns with the champions-elect.
Aubameyang approached the ball straight-on but was forced to check his run to his left before making contact and Lampard, who scored 43 penalties in the Premier League, had no idea why Arsenal's record signing made a decision to add another element to the penalty. "I've turned down the world to stay at Arsenal" - he's so arrogant, it's untrue", Robson, who spent six years as a senior player at Arsenal up till 1987, told talkSPORT.
"Manchester City is not the only club to spend a lot of money", the Italian added.
Arsenal fans are suffering this season as their team now places sixth in the Premier League and were subjected to two 3-0 defeats against Manchester City in both the Carabao Cup final and in the 28th round of the Premier League.
However, the Frenchman will surely have one eye on Thursday's Europa League meeting with AC Milan, which has become all important for the Gunners.
With each passing week, West Bromwich Albion appears destined for relegation.
Conte revived Chelsea from 10th place in 2015-16 to champions last season when the Blues were absent from continental competition.
Everton's on-loan defender Eliaquim Mangala is expected to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury, manager Sam Allardyce confirmed on Friday. "This is the fantastic result for Manchester City".
Every week, Sportsnet's soccer panel will debate The Big Question.
Liverpool travel to Jose Mourinho's side on Saturday lunchtime in what is one of the most eagerly-anticipated fixtures of the season.
- Iran not to negotiate missile program unless US, Europe destroy nukes
- The Moon May Soon Get Better Broadband Than Inner-City Cleveland
- Predicted Spurs line up to face Huddersfield
- First for athletics as entire field in 400m heat is disqualified
- Hedley Says It Will Take An Indefinite Hiatus Following Sexual Assault Allegations
- Putin tells US to send Russia evidence of vote meddling
- M*A*S*H star David Ogden Stiers passes away age 75
- Skiers Free People Trapped By Squaw Valley Avalanche
- South Korea to send high-level officials to North for talks
- Bill Self on if Oklahoma State is NCAA Tournament team: 'Emphatic yes'