Despite the fact that half of the group is now married with children, Ortiz-Magro promises "we're older, but I don't think many of us are wiser".
Although the gang will be partying quite a bit, a few of them have families and discuss how much they love them in the trailer. In January 2018, he made his decision not to appear on Jersey Shore Family Vacation very clear.
The series will premiere on Thursday, April 5at 8:00 PM ET/PT marking the return of "Jerzdays" on MTV.
The cast, who first reunited for E!'s Reunion Road Trip, will gather once again for a Miami vacation. As the trailer shows, amid all the G.T.L. action, someone's shopping for engagement rings, and Mike is readying himself for his tax evasion lawsuit, aka "United States versus The Situation".
"He's literally not gonna survive", she says. The first episode hasn't even aired and "Jersey Shore Family Vacation" has already been renewed for a second season, so there's still a possibility she could join her old crew for some shenanigans.
Snooki however closes proceedings in classic Jersey Shore style, remarking: 'As we age, we just get more delinquency - what's the word?'
It's nearly "vacay time" for the Jersey Shore Family Vacation cast - and some (tiny) fans of the show are really looking forward to the April 5 premiere.
- Nike's No. 2 Executive Resigns, Brand Investigates Complaints About Inappropriate Workplace Behavior
- SC rejects all pleas seeking to intervene in Ayodhya case
- Keane Blasts Pogba and Mourinho Following UCL Exit
- Mayweather to train MMA with Woodley 'soon'
- March Madness Odds: Lines for Thursday's First-Round NCAA Tournament Games
- Google Lens Now Rolling Out to iOS Devices via Google Photos
- Blazers Knock Off Cavaliers for 11th Straight Win
- Trump comments on Conor Lamb victory at private dinner
- Captain of chaos reigns in White House
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 hits stores: Here's what to know