Having a very limited screen count of 961 across India, Hichki witnessed some growth in the foot-falls towards the evening shows. Apart from a good performance at the box office, the audience feedback for Hichki has also been supremely positive. Taking into consideration the current trend, the possibility of Hichki earning a collection of more than Rs 6.5 crore on Sunday looks high.
Aamir Khan and Rani Mukerji have been best of friends and the superstar took time out of his hectic Thugs of Hindostan shoot to watch Rani's film Hichki in Jodhpur. Film does not have very many points in the decoration which would attract people to cinema by default hence it is doing everything purely on the merit of it. Morning shows on Friday were boring but it picked up till the end of the day and multiplexes in major cities chose to register attendance on the seats. "Hichki shows a remarkable 62.12% growth on Day 2". As trade analyst Taran Adarsh revealed on Twitter, "Power of SOLID CONTENT". The film has grossed a total of Rs. 66.60 crores in two weeks.
Rani Mukerji's Hichki has garnered positive reviews from both the audiences and critics alike. But Raid will still pose a hurdle in the film's box office run. The film is about the struggles that she faces in her professional and personal life for the condition.
The movie has been directed by Sidharth P Malhotra and produced by Maneesh Sharma and Aditya Chopra under the banner of Yash Raj Films. The film has the actress essaying the role of a teacher suffering from Tourette's syndrome.
- Man Dies During Attempted Attack on Travis Air Force Base
- League player collapses on court in middle of game
- Deadly Car Bomb Blast Rocks Somalia's Capital Mogadishu
- Trump says 'many lawyers' want to represent him over Russian Federation claims
- Thousands March for Our Lives in Parkland
- 'Many don't mind stripping for U.S. visa'
- Turkey takes 'total control' of Syria's Afrin, says state media
- When, Where & How To Watch Stormy Daniels' Interview On '60 Minutes'
- Argentina Boss Doesn't Believe Lionel Messi Can 'Enjoy His Talent'
- Protest over shooting of unarmed man overtakes freeway