Clifford said in a lawsuit filed earlier this month that she had an "intimate" relationship with President Donald Trump in 2006 and 2007, and she is now locked in a legal battle over whether she can publicly discuss it.
CBS says it will air its interview with adult film actress Stormy Daniels on Sunday's episode of "60 Minutes". Evans recounted a story that had previously been reported, stating Trump and Daniels invited her to "play with them" in his hotel room.
The attorney also demanded that the Trump Organization preserve all internal communications and financial records pertaining to the matter, and indicated interest in communication from February "whereby Mr. Cohen attempted to interfere with Ms. Clifford/Daniels' ability to hire new counsel (i.e. Michael Avenatti)".
Clever business move on her part. although Anderson Cooper can't be thrilled, considering his interview with her is set to air on Sunday's "60 Minutes". Watch the teaser above.
The test was arranged by Life And Style magazine, which planned on running a story about her alleged affair with Donald Trump.
"I'm not 100 percent sure of why you're doing this", Cooper tells Daniels in a brief clip.
Anyone willing to fork over the $3.99 per minute it costs to join the average private chat - or $1.99 for Show Mode - can converse with Stormy 1-on-1.
In recent weeks, the saga of Trump and Daniels - whose real name is Stephanie Clifford - has remained a fixture in the news, although the White House has declined to address it. Remember she is only getting sued cause she did interviews or talks. "It's all I can say", he said.
Such demands for documents are often a precursor to an official subpoena, and Avenatti said that he plans to utilize, "all legal means at our disposal to uncover the truth about the cover-up and what happened".
- Fears Glasgow building could collapse after Sauchiehall Street fire
- Why Messi may not play Argentina's match against Spain
- John Mara talks Giants at league meeting
- StormTracker 13: Sunday morning forecast
- Trump signs spending bill after threatening veto over immigration
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 launched in India. Details here
- China hits back at Trump
- Inside Meghan Markle's Relationship With the Queen
- Trump Signs $1.3 Trillion Budget After Threatening Veto
- Parents abused daughter after she refused arranged marriage