But Kim Kardashian, who was spotted at the March with Kanye West and North, is drawing attention for the Instagram photo she took right before the March. The first rally was held all around the United States to commemorate the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School a month after it occurred on February 14th, 2018. "I hope when it comes time to vote we all step up & vote to protect our children". On Twitter, she posted an aerial photo of her hubby and daughter enjoying the festivities.
Sharing a picture of North on dad Kanye's shoulders at the march, Kim wrote alongside the snap on Instagram: "What an fantastic day yesterday to take my daughter to Washington DC to see our future leaders speak. We stand in solidarity with the survivors of gun violence & students who are calling for action on common sense gun safety laws at #MarchForOurLives around the country", Kardashian tweeted before heading to the streets. The 37-year-old Keeping Up With The Kardashians star and proud mother also took videos and photos of the rally and posted them on her social media platforms.
Kardashian has spoken out about gun control on several occasions over the last few years.
It appears that Kardashian had used photoshop to lengthen her figure and slim down her thighs which might have affected the general background.
On Saturday, hundreds of thousands of people across the world joined in March for Our Lives rallies to advocate for stricter gun laws. "We all have a voice and a right to feel safe, to be protected from people who are a threat, particularly when handed a deadly weapon".
- Malaysian government calls for 10-year jail sentence 'fake news'
- Memorial for French terror attack victims
- CBS says it will air '60 Minutes' interview with Stormy Daniels
- Spotify forecasts up to 96 million subscribers in fiscal 2018
- National Football League free agent rumors: Jets pull their offer to Ndamukong Suh
- Trump Signs $1.3 Trillion Budget After Threatening Veto
- Louis Vuitton names Virgil Abloh its menswear designer
- 'We're skiing on Mars today': Orange snow blankets eastern Europe
- Dollars 60 billion United States tariff wall triggers China biz war
- Pineapple Express may trigger mudslides in California