Cardi B has finally released the cover for her debut album that is set to drop on April 6. "My album INVASION OF PRIVACY will be out next week April 6!" she captioned it.
It's definitely been a long time coming and we're excited to hear what she has in store on the project. It's said to be a follow-up to her two mix-tapes Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1 and Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 2, which both dropped in the last three years prior to this latest LP.
She also revealed the album's cover artwork - a futuristic image of Cardi with her tongue out and sporting a short blond wig and white sunglasses.
Yello seems to be highlighted on the cover art, which recalls the rapper's hit single "Bodak Yellow" that reached the number 1 spot of Billboard's Hot 100 previous year. That's the day before she's scheduled to make her Saturday Night Live debut as musical guest.
The rapper previously teased the album release while accepting the award for Best New Artist at the iHeartRadio Music Awards. While the increased fame is a good look for the "Bartier Cardi" rapper, it has also appeared to take a minor toll on her mental health. "I have a lot of pressure on me". I just don't think they qualified for my album. "Sometimes I think it's ready sometimes I think it's not so I'm going to take my time till it's right".
- Australia hints at possible World Cup boycott over nerve agent attack
- Christina Aguilera Goes Makeup Free For Photo Shoot, Talks Female Empowerment
- Police shot Stephon Clark. Then their bodycams went mute
- UEFA introduces 4 substitutions and change of kick off times next season
- Cambridge Analytica whistle-blower says he believes Congress was client in India
- Will Blush Gold Boost Sluggish Apple Inc. iPhone X Sales?
- Sensex trims early gains; stays in green
- Mooted Sea of Thieves death cost shelved
- ICC officials to visit Pakistan for Windies T20I series
- What You Need to Know About John Bolton