Police in Norcross say that Bahari Shaquille Warren veered into oncoming traffic with her two children in the backseat and eventually hit a pole on the side of the road.
The officers asked the children if they thought she crashed the vehicle on goal?
When police officers arrived on the scene of the auto crash, they safely herded both children and Warren from the vehicle. "It could've been heavier traffic at the time, she could've hit the pole at such an angle that she did more damage to the auto".
Warren told the children, who are aged five and seven, to buckle up and then accelerated blindly, police said. "Her eyes was closed and she was saying, blah, blah, blah, 'I love God, '" one daughter said. "She wanted us to know that God is real".
Officers who evaluated Warren on scene determined that she "did not appear to be under influence of drugs or alcohol". "It could have been heavier traffic at the time, she could have hit the pole at such an angle that she did more damage to the vehicle", Norcross police Sergeant Eric Butynski told WSB-TV.
Jail records show Warren bonded out of the jail on Friday afternoon.
The mother is charged with two counts of child cruelty and is being held on $22,000 bond. She reportedly later admitted proving God's existence to her children was her motivation.
- Google is now recommending Play Store 'Lite' apps to some users
- Mitch McConnell Wants to Take Hemp Off the Controlled Substance List
- Michael Bennett Plans To Turn Himself In On Monday
- Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake Hits Waters Off Indonesia
- Syrian rebels Jaish al-Islam refuses to leave Ghouta
- Chance The Rapper hits out at "terribly racist" Heineken advert
- The 'Captain Marvel' Cast Is Filled With Familiar Marvel Cinematic Universe Names
- PDP Says "Sorry" To Nigerians
- Man City defender Stones: England are doing it for the fans
- Koeman: Ronaldo is the master