She then paused for a moment ahead of the show's conclusion and addressed the crowds: "I was supposed to perform past year but I got pregnant, thank God", she said.
'Nah Beyonce changed her nail color between sets she really the goat, ' an impressed user posted.
Beyoncé just finished up her headline set at Coachella and she surprised punters with a Destiny's Child reunion. "Ain't that 'bout a bitch?" While it's uncertain why Beyonce let go of the dancers, Cardi is reportedly hiring four or five for her team.
Aside from the music, her performance had everything you'd expect from a Beyoncé show - high energy dance routines, insane vocals, glittery outfits, figure-hugging body suits and a lot of sparkle.
Strutting to the tune of a marching band, she later reappeared on the stage wearing a yellow crop top and hot trousers paired with tasselled boots again from Balmain.
Adele shared hilarious videos of herself twerking and dancing away while watching the mammoth set - and she may have even put on a better performance that the Queen. During the latter Bey interrupted the song to ask women in the crowd and audience watching at home, "Are we smart? are we strong? have we had enough?"
Beyonce addressed having to back out of Coachella during her performance on Saturday night.
"I was supposed to perform last year but I got pregnant, thank God", the 36-year-old singer said at the conclusion of the show.
The superstar is now off on a worldwide tour with husband Jay-Z.
The number one trending topic on social media, Beyoncé slayed Coachella so much so that fans are now calling for it to be renamed "BeyChella".
- First Rohingya family returns to Myanmar after conflicts
- Pep Guardiola Charged with Improper Conduct After Being Sent off vs. Liverpool
- Mother who intentionally drove family off cliff was drunk
- Nicki Minaj Tame Her Gang After Quavo Apologize To Her
- Russia claims Syria chemical attack was staged by United Kingdom
- Popovic's Spurs Caught Out Against New-Look Warriors
- Raided Cohen's Taxi Loan Under Scrutiny — WashPost
- Cops: Murderer on the Run Killed Lookalike to Steal ID
- Trump on Syria airstrikes: "Mission Accomplished!"
- Narendra Modi's first visit to Bijapur: First health centre, internet scheme inaugurated