"Maybe it woke us up to concede that early, it says a lot about the boys coming under that pressure in first half and in the second half last week".
Guardiola shouted at the referee as his players made their way into the dressing room at the half-time, before he was ordered to spend the second half watching from the stands.
There was some merit to his complaints.
"These kind of games, this competition the impact is so big".
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp apologised immediately after the game for the behaviour of the supporters and acknowledged that their behaviour was unacceptable. He was just 16 when City signed him from Stuttgart in 2009.
Elimination from the Champions League comes after a 3-2 defeat against Manchester United, but Guardiola insists that our incredible record over the course of the season should not be overshadowed by a seven-day blip. Twice a Champions League victor with Barcelona, he isn't sure he can reach the final next season.Читайте также: Nixon wins Working Families Party support against Cuomo
The ease with which his ultra-attacking approach has been picked off in defeats at the hands of Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Monaco and now Liverpool a recurring theme.
The Premier League leaders bowed out of the competition on Tuesday despite launching a spirited fightback in their quarter-final against Liverpool at the Etihad Stadium.
You saw the line-up of Man City - they took all the risk and it could have worked.
The Sky Blues boss directly criticized official Mateu Lahoz after the Champions League exit.
Manchester City fail again in their Champions League quest while Liverpool have the chance to renew with their glorious past.
Guardiola shielded himself from criticism by citing his nearly impeccable league record. The goal from Gabriel Jesus in Anfield was a goal, not offside.
"It's too much to send [me] off because I didn't say any wrong word".
The Reds are third in the Premier League, and although they have not shown the consistency needed to challenge for the title this season, the smart signing of Virgil van Dijk from Southampton has helped to shore up the obvious defensive issues they were having.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Beyoncé makes history with a live performance at Coachella
- Cops: Murderer on the Run Killed Lookalike to Steal ID
- CT police: Substitute teacher ran 'fight club' during math class
- United States launches 'precision srikes' on Syria as UK, France join in
- 'SNL': De Niro, Stiller reunite for Mueller-Cohen lie-detector tango
- 'Completely accomplished': United States vice-president touts success of Syria airstrikes
- Man arrested for drug, gun possession
- Narendra Modi's first visit to Bijapur: First health centre, internet scheme inaugurated
- Ross Wilson beats Kim Daybell to Commonwealth Games gold
- Vettel on police in China as Hamilton struggles