In 2010, a salmonella outbreak sickened hundreds and led to the recall of half a billion eggs.
According to officials, 22 illnesses have been reported.
A farm based out of IN has voluntarily recalled more than 200 million eggs Saturday because they may have been contaminated with Salmonella, according to the Food and Drug Administration.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, Rose Acre Farms of Seymour, Indiana has voluntarily recalled 206,749,248 eggs because they may potentially be contaminated by Salmonella Braederup.
Twenty-two illnesses have been reported.
Young children, the elderly and those with weakened immune systems are most susceptible to serious complications from salmonella, according to the FDA.Читайте также: Raided Cohen's Taxi Loan Under Scrutiny — WashPost
Healthy individuals infected with SalmonellaBraenderup can experience fever, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and abdominal pain.
The states impacted include North and South Carolina, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia and West Virginia.
"Consumers who have purchased shells eggs are urged to immediately discontinue use of the recalled eggs and to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund", the FDA said in a statement. In grocery stores, they were sold under brands Country Daybreak; Crystal Farms; Coburn Farms; Sunshine Farms; Glenview; Great Value; and Food Lion's store brand.
Chickens can pass the bacteria to eggs because the eggs leave hens through the same passageway as feces.
Eggs recall in U.S.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Great Chong Wei, incredible win: Najib
- Israeli official justifies US-led strikes on Syria
- Assumption Clinton Would Win A Factor In Email Probe — Former FBI Head
- United States launches 'precision srikes' on Syria as UK, France join in
- Mother who intentionally drove family off cliff was drunk
- Ross Wilson beats Kim Daybell to Commonwealth Games gold
- New Jersey Governor Declares April 14 'Bon Jovi Day' in Garden State
- Man arrested for drug, gun possession
- Klopp on Bournemouth win, Salah's goals and Trent's development
- 'SNL': De Niro, Stiller reunite for Mueller-Cohen lie-detector tango