Friedell is a graduate of the S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University and joined ESPNChicago.com for its launch in April 2009.
Terry Rozier's late free throws helped the Boston Celtics seal a 113-107 win over the Milwaukee Bucks in the opening game of their Eastern Conference playoff series. Guard Terry Rozier did so with a flourish, crossing Eric Bledsoe into oblivion before burying a three-pointer with less than a second remaining. "I grabbed the ball". I just got to live with that call and just move forward because that's what players do.
We're headed to overtime!
Antetokounmpo and Middleton were the first pair of Bucks teammates to score 30 apiece in a playoff game since Bob Dandridge and Brian Winters did so in 1976.
It was a game of wild momentum swings from the start with the Celtics going on a 15-0 run to end the first quarter, the Bucks starting the second quarter on a 26-4 run for a 10-point lead, and the Bucks rallying from down 10 in the fourth quarter to force OT. Celtics rookie Jayson Tatum grabbed the rebound as Antetokounmpo came over his back to tie him up for a jump ball. While the Bucks are relatively healthy, the Celtics are without their top two players in Gordon Hayward and Kyrie Irving. "So it's a tremendous opportunity for them, and again I've been really pleased with how they prepared for it, and we'll see how Game 1 goes". "And at six fouls, you're out of the game". The Milwaukee Bucks are allowing 42.3 percent shooting from deep and are grabbing 42 rebounds per game. Brogdon was able to get the ball out to Tony Snell, but his corner three clanked off the rim. "Hopefully we can get back and rebound the ball because when we rebound the ball, we're really unsafe; we can run, we can do a lot of things".
Game 2 of the series is Tuesday in Boston.
- Merkel endorsed the impact of the United States and its allies on Syria
- Meghan Markle flies to Chicago to finalize visa application
- CWG 2018: Neeraj Chopra becomes first Indian to win in Javelin Throw
- President Donald Trump defends 'Mission Accomplished' claim
- Mehbooba Mufti requests J&K High Court to fast track Kathua rape case
- Manchester City clinches 2017-18 Premier League title
- Last minute tax tips before Tuesday's filing deadline
- Malaga 1 Real Madrid 2: Isco downs struggling former side
- Knicks rumors: David Blatt could be next head coach
- Punjabi Pop Singer Parmish Verma Shot at in Mohali, admitted to hospital