Along with this bigger battery another rumour doing the rounds is that Samsung will also increase the size of the display from 6.3-inches to 6.4-inches. There's a 2,600mAh battery and a microSD slot (for taking even more pictures). According to Evan, the codename of the Galaxy Note 9 (wait for it) is Crown. Unlike the Glitter lineup, Impact cases add a negligible amount of weight to Samsung's latest Android flagships and aren't bulky given how they don't have to accommodate a tank of liquid sparkles.
Samsung is actually working to eliminate bezels entirely.
KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo claims the Galaxy Note 9 would not feature an in-display fingerprint solution because Samsung is still experiencing "technological difficulties" with the feature. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will likely come with a set of dual cameras on the rear.
A recent report has suggested that Galaxy S9 handsets bought in the United Kingdom and Europe might be noticeable worse than purchased elsewhere, new battery life tests have revealed. Samsung is calling the Galaxy Note 9 "Crown" internally, which shows that the company wants to position its next flagship as the best phablet in the market. On the all new Galaxy S-series, App Pair now launches from your device's Home Screen as well as the Apps Edge panel to provide more choices that fit your preference and maximize your productivity. These may seem like useless specifications in today's day and age, but they are pretty good for the type of smartphone you are getting. It launched the Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus with the Super AMOLED Infinity display and no top cutout.
AnandTech notes, "The Exynos 9810 Galaxy S9 absolutely fell flat on its face in this test and posted the worst results among our tracking of the latest generation devices, lasting 3 hours less than the Exynos 8895 Galaxy S8".
Of the seven flagship smartphones that were tested, the Galaxy S9 came in at sixth place.
- Multiple Flash Flood Warnings issued
- Russia rebukes US missile strike on Syria
- CJ Anderson released by Broncos, should Dolphins sign RB?
- India likely to receive average monsoon rains in 2018: Met department
- Bangladesh and United Nations agree on voluntary return for Rohingya refugees
- Inmates Killed in 'Incident' at South Caroling Prison
- Armenians protest ex-leader's move to stay in power
- Players, Fans, React To Manchester City's Title Win And United's Loss
- Comey takes a swipe at Trump in plug for new book
- Belgium's Michy Batshuayi doubt for World Cup after ankle injury