"April 13: Another fan taken video of Justin Bieber at the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival in Indio, California". It appeared the woman he grabbed by the throat might've been his ex-girlfriend.
As TMZ reports, the "Purpose" singer was attending a Coachella bash with pal Patrick Schwarzenegger when he noticed a guy walk into the party and proceed to go "ballistic" on a woman. When he refused to listen Bieber allegedly punched him in the face and pushed him against a wall, causing him to lose his grip on the woman's throat.
As a result, the perpetrator in question was thrown out of the party a short time later.
The guy was thrown out of the party at that point, and later - while chasing a auto that he believed Justin was riding in - the man was arrested by the cops. Later, he was spotted shouting Justin Bieber's name and slamming on a vehicle.
Police reportedly arrested the man, who was apparently on drugs and angry at his alleged victim, who was his ex.
- Last minute tax tips before Tuesday's filing deadline
- Trump Lawyer Cohen Reportedly Seeking Restraining Order Over FBI Raids
- Pope John (5) at Randolph (10) - Boys Lacrosse
- 'Rampage' Stomps Past 'A Quiet Place' for $34.5 Million Box Office Win
- Relaxed Pep Guardiola will play golf as Manchester City await title
- British-French join hands in operation against Syria's chemical weapons
- Boston Celtics vs. Milwaukee Bucks - 4/17/18 NBA Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Mauricio Pochettino concedes Tottenham were off the pace against Manchester City
- Jason Roy delivers match-winning innings for Delhi Daredevils
- NASA's TESS to launch on Monday to hunt planets