Kim Kardashian is often accused of using computer trickery to enhance her social media pics.
For the occasion, Kardashian sported a white minidress with a collar and plunging neckline, which she paired with transparent, pointy-toed pumps - a leg-lengthening style that she often selects.
However, after the news broke that Khloe Kardashian's baby daddy Tristan Thompson had cheated on her followed by the report that Khloe had gone into labor, Kim dramatically changed what appeared on her Instagram page.
Friday morning, Kim tweeted that the baby is "so attractive", adding that Khloe is "so strong" and that she made childbirth "look... easy".
Kim recently defended herself following another Photoshop fail after which her fans and followers called the reality TV star out for a "smashed car" in the background.
Now, the bikini pictures are back on the 'gram - with new and improved filters.
"Kim and Kourtney Kardashian are furious with Khloe's boyfriend Tristan Thompson - but played nice while with him in the star's birthing suite".
The 37-year-old enjoyed a sun-soaked trip to Turks and Caicos with sister Kourtney, 38, and gave fans a sneak peek into the holiday by sharing a number of suitably banging bikini pictures.
The Keeping Up with the Kardashians family is known for having outspoken views.
Kardashian went on to share in several videos and photos that she was not "worried" about running into people because she felt "good" about her conscience.
- Real Madrid - Bayern: No "fear clause" for James
- Foxx responds to Speaker Ryan's Retirement announcement
- Kim meets Chinese envoy
- First Alert Forecast: Cold start for Sunday
- Environmental advocate dies after setting himself on fire in NYC park
- Trump calls for prosecuting 'untruthful slime ball' ex-FBI chief Comey
- Merkel endorsed the impact of the United States and its allies on Syria
- Jets ready for tougher test as series shifts to Minnesota
- Has silence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi become deafening?
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen says he's "not worried" by Federal Bureau of Investigation raids