"The summit condemned Iranian interference in the internal affairs of Arab countries, either through igniting sectarian strife or planting militias in Arab countries such as Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen, and harboring al Qaeda terrorists", Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Jubeir told a news conference.
Saudi King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud attends the 29th Arab League Summit in Dhahran, shown in a handout picture released by the Saudi Royal Palace on April. 15, 2018.
"We demand an independent worldwide investigation to guarantee the application of global law against anyone proven to have used chemical weapons", said a final statement issued by the Arab League after the summit.
Arab leaders come together in a meeting on Sunday to discuss the issue of the current situation of Syria and Jerusalem..
His Majesty King Abdullah will head the Jordanian delegation to the 29th Arab summit, which will start in Saudi Arabia on Sunday.
US President Donald Trump's decision to transfer his country's embassy to occupied Jerusalem was a top concern for Jordan, which has tirelessly worked, making intense contacts at all levels and garnering wide global support for its stand in opposing the US move and supporting the Palestinians' right to set up their independent state.
Saudi Arabia on Saturday declared its full support for US-led air raids on Syria, which the Pentagon said had "successfully hit every target".
King Salman said the Palestinian issue will continue being the most important issue to the Arab World, until all Palestinians have attained their legal rights, including the establishment of a Palestinian independent state with Jerusalem as its capital.
While Qatar's emir did not attend the summit, the country's Arab League representative was present at the meeting. Doha denies the charges.
On Libya, the Arab leaders will stress their commitment to supporting the unity and sovereignty and the territorial integrity of the North African country, rejecting any interference in its affairs.
Sheikh Tamim returned to Doha on Saturday from a USA trip where he met Trump.
"It's not a big problem", he said.
Ahead of the summit, the four boycotting nations said their demands - including closing the Al Jazeera television station and reducing ties with Iran - were "a necessary basis" for a resolution to the crisis with Qatar.
Summits of the Arab League, established in 1945, rarely result in action.
- Palace upend Brighton, move six points clear of relegation
- John Cena and Nikki Bella split after 6 years
- Mauricio Pochettino concedes Tottenham were off the pace against Manchester City
- Zuckerberg flubs details of Facebook privacy commitments
- IPL 2018: Prasidh Krisha to replace injured Kamlesh Nagarkoti
- Trump Lawyer Cohen Reportedly Seeking Restraining Order Over FBI Raids
- Callum Hawkins collapses as Robbie Simpson bags marathon bronze
- Brokerages Anticipate ICICI Bank (IBN) Will Announce Earnings of $0.08 Per Share
- One taken to hospital following house fire
- Salah prefers Champions League to Golden Boot