It all went down at the Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross] event, titled "Dandelion Meeting", that celebrates the mobile game.
Square Enix has revealed that Kingdom Hearts 3 will have some new mini-games which are inspired by classic Disney cartoons and 1980's LCD games. There are four games showed in the trailer: The Barnyard Battle, The Karnival Kid, Musical Farmer, and Giantland.
These LCD games seem to be a call out to Nintendo's portable Game & Watch titles from the 1980s.
Some fans may be disappointed that this trailer only shows off these minigames, but we do get a fleeting glimpse at Twilight Town. There, fans were hoping to see something new from Kingdom Hearts 3, and they weren't disappointed.
Video game stories from other sites on the web.
You can see a few screenshots below and the trailer is at the end of this article.
Kingdom Hearts III, the first main entry in the series since 2006, is expected to arrive sometime later this year.
While we know that Kingdom Hearts 3 is scheduled to release in 2018, there hasn't been an official date from Square Enix quite yet.
- Pakistan include five uncapped players in Test squad
- Inmates Killed in 'Incident' at South Caroling Prison
- WhatsApp now allows you to re-download deleted photos and videos
- All accused in 2007 Mecca Masjid Blast acquitted
- Here's What Happens to Negan in The Walking Dead Season Finale
- Sony Xperia XZ2 Premium with Dual Rear Cameras Announced
- Mother Arrested After 2-Year-Old Tests Positive For Meth
- United Kingdom joins Syria air strikes in response to chemical attack
- JIT formed to probe firing incidents at SC judge's house
- Brendan Rogers reaction to beating Rangers is glorious