Malaga are 14 points adrift of safety but Zidane remains wary of the threat posed by Jose Gonzalez's men, especially after Real's efforts in their dramatic Champions League quarter-final triumph over Juventus.
"When people talk about robbery, it disgusts me", Zidane was quoted as saying by Football Espana.
"Everybody can give their own opinions, whether it is a penalty or not", Zidane said.
"When people talk about a robbery you realise that we are annoying a lot of people with what we are doing", said the Frenchman. We work very hard to be in top form and we deserve everything that we have accomplished over the past few seasons.
"I'm disgusted when people say it was a robbery. You have to respect his point of view but I think we deserved to qualify for the semi-finals".
Reports suggested Ramos could face a ban for watching from the sidelines while suspended, potentially ruling him out of at least one leg of the semi-final clash against Bayern Munich.
Matthias Hangst GettyImages
Benzema nodded a free header wide at the back post from Casemiro's deep cross, but Isco gave Madrid the lead with a superb free-kick against his old club in the 29th minute.
"They're prestigious opponents, but we trust our players and for a long time now they have shown what they are capable of".
Zidane refused to reveal his thoughts on the penalty award and believed there had been "too much" made of the incident, instead concerning himself with preparations for Madrid's return to league action.
"People can write or say what they want but no-one can change the history of this club, which is the best". Of the other 32 games, 24 have been wins for Los Blancos.
It'll be more hard after the Champions League match because we made an enormous effort, but we've managed ourselves really well in the last three days and now we're prepared to do well in another LaLiga game. "I've seen them (Malaga) and their position is surprising".
- EPS for GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK) Expected At $0.71 as of April, 25
- Trump calls for prosecuting 'untruthful slime ball' ex-FBI chief Comey
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen says he's "not worried" by Federal Bureau of Investigation raids
- Man City wins Premier League after United loses to West Brom
- Real Madrid - Bayern: No "fear clause" for James
- Russia accuses UK of staging 'fake' chemical attack in Syria
- U.S. would not attack Syria over gas attack allegations: Syrian lawmaker
- Carrie Underwood Posts First Close-Up Selfie Since Her Accident
- #Kathua: When will our daughters get justice? Rahul asks PM Modi
- President Trump says military strike in Syria underway