Screens on the Long Walk and in Alexandra Gardens will display the wedding ceremony in St George's Chapel and the following procession as Prince Harry and Meghan Markle travel through the town on Saturday, May 19.
Royal commentator Richard Fitzwilliams said Harry and Meghan might return the favour, "if they know each other well", saying there would be no questioning of the American being overshadowed on her big day. "But I think [in my view] if she has a fitted dress underneath that shows [off] her figure, [that] gives it much more of an element of style and fashion, whereas with Kate's dress it was serious tradition".
Castigliano went on: "I think having a lace dress with lovely beading will create more of an element of a today bride, more modern".
Meghan's older half-siblings, Thomas Markle Jr and Samantha Markle, have reportedly not been invited.
Prince Harry's marriage to Meghan Markle is doomed to fail, according to outspoken feminist Germaine Greer, who warns the Hollywood actress "will bolt" as soon as she realises what life's really like inside the Royal Palace.
A host of glamorous pals including tennis supremo Serena Williams and Made in Chelsea's Millie Mackintosh are expected to attend the Royal Wedding. They look so happy, - replied the wife of David Beckham. "I can't think of a single reason", she said.
The Chicago Tribune said Markle-who went to college at Northwestern University, about 30 minutes outside of Chicago-will be remaining in the city until Sunday evening.
Pubs in Britain are expected to net a bonus of nearly 15 million USA dollars as people toast Prince Harry and American actress Meghan Markle on their wedding day, government minister Jake Berry announced Saturday.
- Faulty Apple Watch Series 2 battery? Apple will fix it for free
- Herd softball stays undefeated in league after win over Eagles
- Kim Kardashian Calls Saint West And Dream Kardashian 'Blessings' In New Photo
- Kathua rape case: Mehbooba Mufti accepts resignation of BJP ministers
- First Alert Forecast: Cold start for Sunday
- 35-year-old pregnant woman in Uttar Pradesh gangraped by 4
- Carrie Underwood Posts First Close-Up Selfie Since Her Accident
- Foxx responds to Speaker Ryan's Retirement announcement
- Former first lady Barbara Bush in failing health
- Has silence of Prime Minister Narendra Modi become deafening?