Through his tweets, which do not fit the severity of the subject as it has always been, U.S. President Donald Trump is both shaking global markets and adding a new one to the U.S. administration's complicated messages in the recent period.
The head of North Atlantic Treaty Organisation expressed his support for Western strikes in Syria on Saturday after bombings targeting Bashar Assad's regime in retaliation for a suspected chemical attack.
"A perfectly executed strike last night". There, let alone saying that they would support a possible USA -U.K. -France-backed assault, she even responded to the question about the issue, saying, "I do not want to speculate now".
"Could not have had a better result". And Merkel avoided a question about whether she was concerned that a conflict between Russian Federation and the United States could ignite following Trump's tweet Wednesday announcing upcoming strikes against Syria with the words "Get ready Russian Federation".
On Thursday, German Chancellor Angela Merkel announced that although Germany "support [s] ... that everything is being done to send a signal that this use of chemical weapons is not acceptable", the nation won't participate in military action in Syria.Читайте также: Faulty Apple Watch Series 2 battery? Apple will fix it for free
Chancellor Angela Merkel has said that Germany won't join military strikes against Assad, while leaving non-military options open.
"Everything leads us to believe that (Assad) bears responsibility" for the Douma attack, Merkel said.
"NATO considers the use of chemical weapons as a threat to worldwide peace and security, and believes that it is essential to protect the Chemical Weapons Convention", the statement added.
"Germany will undertake, in a determined way, diplomatic efforts to support this", Merkel said.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Trump attorney Michael Cohen says he's "not worried" by Federal Bureau of Investigation raids
- Carrie Underwood Posts First Close-Up Selfie Since Her Accident
- Kim Kardashian Calls Saint West And Dream Kardashian 'Blessings' In New Photo
- CWG 2018: Neeraj Chopra becomes first Indian to win in Javelin Throw
- Russia accuses UK of staging 'fake' chemical attack in Syria
- United States blames Syria government for gas attack, mulls aggressive strike
- The Answer Trump Needs in Syria
- Herd softball stays undefeated in league after win over Eagles
- Real Madrid - Bayern: No "fear clause" for James
- Jets ready for tougher test as series shifts to Minnesota